47

Finally the mid term exam was finished and now Jungkook can take all the rest he needs. For these two weeks he couldn't even sleep peacefully, let alone take a proper rest. Once the boy stepped out of the exam hall both of his hands stretched out as he let out a little squeal, caused by the little freedom he just received.

Usually he would wait for Jimin but today the boy has left long before him and maybe on the way to go on a family vacation with his parents. Jungkook wished he could also go on a vacation with his parents but his dad is hella busy this year, he barely takes out time to stay at home. Walking by himself with a very enthusiastic mood Jungkook got himself out of the building and headed towards the canteen.

He could barely eat something for breakfast and he was super hungry by now, if he doesn't eat something right now he might die starving. With his mind busy thinking what he will have in lunche the boy kept on walking but was paused on his track where he heard someone calling out his name from behind.

"Oy, Jungkook! Come here!" It was Jungwook wearing his usual police outfit who shouted out of his lungs and there was another man standing right next to him with a poker face. Jungkook furrowed his eyes at the man's sudden appearance.

He totally ignored both of their existence and turned his head to go where he was going, his action made Jungwook let out a huff from disbelief and anger.

"Did you see him, sir? Look at his attitude! He's such a brat!" Jungwook starts complaining to his team leader while frowning but the man also ignores his shouts just like Jungkook and starts walking towards the boy.

Jungwook couldn't believe his own eyes, he narrowed his eyes at the man's back in disbelief before he also ran after him. And soon Jungwook passed by Hajoon and stood right in front of Jungkook to prevent the boy from taking another step forward.

"Oy! Can't you hear me, huh? I'm talking to you!" When Jungwook said this he saw Jungkook rolling his eyes from annoyance.

The audacity of this boy!

"You're so damn annoying. Why are you following me?" Jungkook frowned at the angry man who immediately opened his mouth to defend himself.

"I have no time and intention to follow you. We are here because of an investigation. Just answer what we will ask you then you're free to go." Jungwook informed, putting his hands on his waist.

"Get out of my sight before I hit you. I also have no time for you." Once Jungkook was finished he was about to push the man out of his sight until someone from behind speaks up.

"Hello, Jungkook. I couldn't introduce myself to you properly last time, I'm of-" Hajoon reached his hand to take off the sunglasses and soon he was forced to stop in the middle as the younger boy interrupted him.

"Hello to you too and I don't care who the hell you are. Stop following me around, I'm so hungry right now that I can hit you as well." Hajoon got dumbfounded upon hearing Jungkook, the surrounding got so silent all of them could hear a few invisible crows cawing.

Jungkook was surely one of those people who gets angry if they're hungry or starving.

"You're crossing the limit now! How dare you talk to sir with such manner!" Jungwook's irritated voice was the first thing that broke the awkward silence and it made Jungkook shoot glares at him, the boy was about to open his mouth to say something but Hajoon spoke up.

"We also haven't had lunch yet, let's eat together."

This time Jungwook was the one who was dumbfounded because about like ten damn minutes ago they eat up to their throat and now this man was saying they haven't had lunch yet? Has he gone crazy or something?