21

Jungkook isn't someone who can keep up his patience in everything and this man was surely making a good use of it

Jungkook isn't someone who can keep up his patience in everything and this man was surely making a good use of it. As if he was testing his patience, he wants to see how long Jungkook can keep up with him.

And not being able to see anything wasn't doing anything in Jungkook's favor, it was instead making him wonder even more, making his patience go thinner. Whatever the person was doing infront of him was hidden from him, the loud noise drumming against his ears wasn't helping either.

Even though it was loud yet the silence was louder.

Jungkook was about to open his mouth to voice out his thoughts but he was paused on his track when the hot breath of the other man brushes against the skin of his neck. He felt the heat rushing through his body, warming up his cold body like magic.

"Did you forget you're owned by me? I don't like it when someone touches what belongs to me." Said by the man as his lips were slightly brushing against the skin, leading Jungkook realized he was saying something but he couldn't hear it nor he could understand it.

Jungkook's body flinched when he could feel the contact between his skin and the hot tongue of the man. Licking over the faint mark Taehyung takes some flesh inside his warm mouth, letting the boy feel it.

The boy stumbled back a bit when Taehyung bites the skin of his neck harshly, his hands cluelessly search for something to grab which ended up gripping the man's bicep tightly.

"Angh!" The boy whimpered out, tears collecting in the corner of his eyes from the pain but none of this made the man stop.

He lets go of the flesh for a second to let the boy let a sharp breath of relief which didn't last for long as Jungkook lets out a yelp when Taehyung bites him again. He felt like the man was a beast who was trying to eat him alive. He was wondering if it was bleeding because the man was biting him so harshly, digging his teeth into his flesh as if they were searching for blood.

"H-H-Hurts.. ngh!" The boy whimpered, mind going crazy from the pain also the loud noise, harshly biting on the lower lip to prevent himself from crying out loudly. He wanted to push the man away from him, he wanted to punch him right on his face but his own hands were trembling from the pain, tightly gripping onto the man's biceps almost digging his nails.

A smirk made it's way to capture Taehyung's lips when he finally let go of the flesh after knowing very well he created a deep bite mark. When his eyes finally got to witness his work, he couldn't be more proud of himself. His hand reached to grab the boy's hair as he pulled his head back.

Placing his lips against the boy's ears he speak up.

"You're mine, Jungkook. I won't even hesitate to kill anyone if they try to touch you." The man says which Jungkook managed to understand but the boy couldn't get a chance to reply back as Taehyung smashed his lips against his.

"M-Mmgh!" The boy lets out a surprise yelp which was gladly swallowed by the man who was busy sucking on his lips, leaving little bites.

Jungkook's eyes which were hidden behind the slik cloth squeezed tightly, he didn't want to respond to this man but his own body wasn't even listening to him. He couldn't even control his own body, as if his body was controlling him instead.