46

"Jungkook

"Jungkook." A calm voice from behind made Jungkook stop on his track who just got out of the exam hall, when he turned around he was met with a familiar face and it was Yoongi.

"Good afternoon, hyung." Jungkook utters, even though he tried to flash a fake smile but he couldn't, his body and mind were no longer in his control. On the contrary, Yoongi stayed silent for a moment,  busy observing him which made him confused a bit. But before he could have said anything, Yoongi gave him a warm smile before speaking up.

"How was your exam?" When the question was asked Jungkook got puzzled, and couldn't understand what he was supposed to say. He, himself, doesn't know if it went good or bad. He was able to write down all the answers this time but he wasn't satisfied with how he wrote them.

"Good..."

An unexpected awkward silence soon surrounded them, even though everyone around them was busy  talking, all those sounds felt like nothing to them. It lasted until a boy suddenly appeared cursing at someone.

"I knew that professor has some issue with me! How could he keep my answer sheet for 20 damn minutes!! I couldn't write a whole damn question!" Stomping his feet on the ground, the frowning boy stood beside Yoongi who had a quick change of expression.

"I'll talk to you later, Jungkook. Take care." Saying that Yoongi left both of the boys, Jimin narrowed his eyes and couldn't understand the reason why the man was acting like this with him for a few days after they went to have dinner.

"Did you guys have any kind of fight or something?"

"You also feel that way!? It's so obvious that he's ignoring me but I don't know why. I shouldn't have drank too much that day." Jimin lets out a sigh, dropping his shoulders. Upon hearing him Jungkook raised his eyebrow at him.

"You're so damn creepy when you're drunk. I just hope you didn't do something weird to hyung."

"Huh! You think I didn't? I think I surely did something hella weird that made him this mad at me or else why would he ignore me?" Jimin ruffles his hair to mess it up, his brain is about to explode from all this. First he had to study all day long because of exams and now this!

"Is there a possibility you two made love.." Jungkook utters, side eying the other boy who looked like his soul was sucked out right there.

"No way, you know Yoongi hyung likes someone else. Even though we don't know who it is, it's definitely not me. He doesn't even like to hang out with me that much, he's always irritated by me." Jimin explains, he couldn't believe Jungkook even said something as dumb as this.

"Then maybe it's nothing. You're just overthinking. He also sometimes ignores me."

"Yes, let's not waste our time talking about him. I have some hot tea to spill." Both boys start walking by the corridor while talking.