43

Being mesmerized by someone or something was never a thing for Taehyung nor it happened to him before, he never cared to spend a second enjoying the beauty of this world full of marvels

Being mesmerized by someone or something was never a thing for Taehyung nor it happened to him before, he never cared to spend a second enjoying the beauty of this world full of marvels. But surprisingly someone managed to occupy his mind and made it wonder, how much god invested to craft such a beautiful thing.

Everything about him feels like magical, Taehyung wonders if he touches the boy something magical would sprinkle off. He wonders if he would ever manage to witness something as beautiful as him in his whole life, that life which was colorless and this boy seems like he was full of colors.

Even a little touch of him could color Taehyung's life just like his.

The soft sun rays which managed to enter the room through the thin curtains fall on Jungkook's face, made it glow even more and Taehyung couldn't keep his eyes off him. He has been staring at the boy for an hour now, maybe more than an hour. He doesn't know.

The boy sleeping next to him without caring a bit about his surrounding, not even the owner of the apartment who was so lost in his beauty. He was wearing a formal shirt which was wore by Taehyung yesterday, buttons weren't done properly. If you're wondering why out of all the clothes he was wearing it, then let me explain it to you.

Once they were done doing things, you know what I'm talking about, Taehyung carried the boy in the bathroom to clean him but ended up taking a shower a together. And they might did something else while doing that. That's not the main topic right now.

Jungkook could clearly understand this man is not going to be satisfied with this little things, so he hurriedly took a shower and managed to escape from him and quickly wore whatever he could spot. When Taehyung came out of the bathroom wearing a towel, he saw the boy pretending to be asleep, covering himself under the blanket.

But Taehyung knows very well the boy was doing anything but sleep,

Back to the present situation, it was already 7 am by now. Taehyung has a morning class today which will starts at 8 am but seeing his situation, you can undoubtedly say he has totally forgot about it. How could he not? Jungkook looks way too peaceful to watch when he's asleep, even though peace was one of thoes things Taehyung hates. But he can never resist Jungkook, not even for once.

"Hmmmhhhhh.." The sleeping boy soon lets out a noise as his hands peek out from the blanket to stretch out, hands turning into little fists. Before Taehyung could process anything he turned on the other side, hiding his face from the man's sight as a little frown was created on his face, it would be visible if you look at his face very carefully.

Jungkook's hair was growing longer, it almost reached his neck, Taehyung wonders if he was thinking of keeping his hair longer or maybe give it a wolf hair cut. But what he surely knows is even with long hair, he looks breathtakingly beautiful.

Jungkook's messy long locks falling over his face couldn't hide the flustered cheeks and ears, it was easy for Taehyung to spot them. Did he wake up the boy? But he didn't make any kind of sound or noises that would disturb his sleeping.