13

Being someone who will teach others was nowhere near to something Taehyung would like to do ever but Taehyung himself was surprised for doing this kind of stuff

Being someone who will teach others was nowhere near to something Taehyung would like to do ever but Taehyung himself was surprised for doing this kind of stuff. But one thing he was super sure about that he wants that boy to feel his presence everywhere, everywhere he meant.

Just like he said he will be his shadow even in the darkest night.

Seeing the boy being surprised like this he wouldn't lie he was enjoying it, enjoying every bit of it. His surprised face was forcing Taehyung to create more surprises for him and only him. He can't explain how excited he becomes upon seeing that kind of expressions of the boy.

"Mom I want to change my college." The faint of Jungkook's starts surrounding Taehyung as he stepped out of the classroom.

A mischievous smirk made it's way to capture his lips as the man quietly went forward to the boy who was totally unconscious about his presence.

"What do you mean by give you a reason? Isn't it more than enough that I don't want to study here?" The boy huffed from annoyance and Taehyung could clearly understand his mother wasn't agreeing with his decision.

But somewhere apart from this Taehyung was also excited at the thought that the boy recognized him and was trying to get away from him. It's more fun to chase someone who desperately wants to hide but unfortunately he has no way to hide himself.

"Probably no." Said by the husky voice of Taehyung's as he reached his hand to snatch the phone from the boy who was utterly surprised at his presence.

Taehyung didn't take a blink to cut off the call as Jungkook narrowed his eyes at him, questioning his actions.

"Give me back my phon-" Jungkook paused on his track when Taehyung raised an eyebrow at him and took a step forward.

That's when Jungkook again found himself realizing how small framed he was on the contrary of the man standing in front of him. He could hardly reach the man's shoulder.

"Your actions are quite bold, are you aware of that?" Upon hearing Taehyung the boy looks up, narrowing his eyes at him.

Jungkook wouldn't ignore the fact that he was being frightened by the man and it was kind of giving him deja vu. He had a strong feeling that he has met this man before but where and when? He can't recall that event.

Those dark sharpened eyes were sending chills rush through his whole body, he somehow felt so uncomfortable under their gaze.

Jungkook quickly steps backwards and bowed at the man.

"I'm really sorry for my actions, I had no intention to disrespect you."

"Go back inside, if you want to be forgiven." Taehyung says with a blank face and Jungkook could understand he has no other way to get away from this situation rather than agreeing with him.

Even though he was wanting to change the college without thinking of anything, it was still his dream college. He can't just watch himself getting expelled. And that's how Jungkook again found himself inside the classroom with the person he was so desperate to hide himself from.

"Kim Taehyung, damn even his name is leaking handsomeness from it." Jimin says as he was fangirling over their new English professor. But soon his attention was grabbed by the boy who was seeming so lost in his own thoughts.

"By the way, kook. Why did you act like that?" Jungkook moved his gaze at the shorter male who was busy munching on his snack.

"Remember the hot guy I told you about?"

"The catfish you texted?" Jimin replies back raising an eyebrow.

"I think it's Mr. Kim." Jimin choked on his snack as his eyes widened in no time. At this moment everyone in the cafeteria had their eyes on the duo.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK????" Jimin shouts as he stood up, smashing his hands on the table but Jungkook hurriedly made him sit down.

"Lower your voice, everyone is looking at us. I already got enough attention today." Said by Jungkook as he side eyed his surrounding only to  see everyone giving them looks.

And with that Jungkook decided to show the boy a glimpse of their conversation, and the photo of Taehyung's. Jimin felt like he was thrown into a ocean while on the contrary Jungkook was on the verge of crying out.

But soon something hits Jimin like a truck as he harshly smacked on the crying boy's head who immediately shoots him glare.

"You dumbass, why are you so dumb?" Jimin groans out, rolling his eyes. Jungkook just kept looking at him with death glares.

"You're getting scared for no fucking reason dummy. Professor kim was the only one who sent you his picture and he doesn't even have a clue that you were the one texting him." Upon hearing Jimin Jungkook felt like someone just turned on the switch of his deactivated brain, he looks at Jimin with his sparkling eyes while the shorter boy was looking at him in disbelief. Still can't believe how dumb his friend is.

"Oh my god!!! How can I not realize that??!!! You're a life saver Jimin!!" Jungkook chirps throwing himself on the boy who wasted no time to push him off him.

"Don't get over excited. I'm still not believing fully that you truly texted a hot dude." Jungkook narrowed his eyes at him.

"Oh please~ Now are you jealous that I found my man-" Before Jungkook could even finish Jimin cuts him off.

"JUNGKOOK HE'S OUR PROFESSOR!!" Once again everyone's attention was grabbed by Jimin couldn't even care more about that unlike certain someone.

"Stop fucking shouting!" Jungkook cursed at the boy who rolled his eyes from annoyance.

"First of all, I'm not fucking jealous. And secondly, I think the guy who sent you professor Kim's picture is a catfish. I mean, look at him. Does he look like he would have that kind of personality?" Jimin says creating more confusion for the boy.

"Then what should I do? We can't just ask him directly." The both boy got busy thinking how to find out it's really Kim Taehyung not some catfish.

But soon something pops in Jungkook's bunny brain as he springs up with his eyes sparkling. Jimin looked at him in confusion.

"What happened?"

"Let's check it out."

"Check out wha-" Jimin couldn't even get the chance to complete his sentence as Jungkook dash out of the cafeteria leaving Jimin being totally dumbfounded.

But one thing Jimin was super sure about that the boy was surely going to do the stupidest thing.

Have any guesses about what jungkook is going to do?😹