27

Both male left the apartment after locking the door

Both male left the apartment after locking the door. Now Jungkook was waiting for the man to bring out the car from parking lot and in no time there was a car standing infront of him as the front glass window slides down, letting him have a look inside it.

"Get in." Taehyung utters as he watched the boy trying to open the rear door of the car, which made him to lock the doors. Jungkook looked at him in confusion when he couldn't open the doors.

"Professor, unlock it" Jungkook says, bending down a bit to let the man see his face through the rear glass window.

"Sit here." Taehyung says making Jungkook even more confused, he weren't that close with him to seat right beside him but seems like there's no other option than doing what he is being told. Without dragging the conversation farther Jungkook settled himself on the passenger seat as the door was unlocked for him this time.

A lot things about Taehyung surprises him, as well as make him confused. But it's not like he's complaining, he was enjoying knowing new new things or facts about Taehyung. It was interesting.

Both of them shared nothing during the drive, Taehyung was busy driving and Jungkook was busy looking outside through the glass window. Taehyung would leave little glances at him which he was totally unawared of.

After 10 minutes of driving the engine of the car was stopped as they were now infront of the main gate of a certain college. Jungkook told him to drop him off here, he didn't want everyone to see Taehyung dropped him off or create any kind of gossip.

Yesterday's incident already caused a lot gossip about and he was again grateful that the man listened to him without questioning anything in resturn. This thing was having a great impact on Jungkook, he couldn't understand why Taehyung wasn't questioning him anything about what happened or why he was being like that.

He just gave him space, the space Jungkook actually needed. He was acting like as if he knows already everything about, he knows what Jungkook was going through and all.

After exchanging little goodbye with each other Jungkook hops down from the car as it drove off right away, leaving him. Well that's what he thought until someone called out his name from behind, making him startled from the sudden action. When the boy looked around he was met with no one other than Jimin, his best friend who was already narrowing his eyes at him as he was holding a milkshake.

"Did professor Kim just drop you here?" Jimin asked, eyes being narrowed as the asked boy tensed up immediately.

Why in hell out of all people Jimin had to catch him?

"Uh, no." Jungkook utters, flashing a fake smile which Jimin could understand just by having a glance at it.

"Now you're even lying to me, wow." Jimin says, showing his disbelief as Jungkook understood no lie can convince Jimin at this point. So he waved his white flag, surrendering to him.