35

Two days have passed since that incident, Jungkook couldn't even realize how these days have passed

Two days have passed since that incident, Jungkook couldn't even realize how these days have passed. All he could remember was he slept all day long. Probably was awake for some minutes when Taehyung fed him his meals, that's all. Apart from these moments he was dead asleep all day.

When the boy woke up it was already evening, the sun has biden goodbye long ago. The headache was still present which made Jungkook lose interest in anything. Getting off the bed the boy leaves the room, hand busy rubbing his sleepy eyes as he was yawning.

Once he was in the living room he was met with the man who was doing something while sitting on the couch. The silent presence of his still managed to get the man's attention who immediately turned his head to look at the just awaken boy.

The boy's confused sleepy eyes looked at him, lips capturing a little pout, Taehyung's mind was again blown away by how Jungkook still manages to look breathtakingly adorable and beautiful just after he wakes up. The boy who was considered as adorable slowly takes baby steps towards the man to see what he was doing.

"What are these?" The boy asks showing his curiosity as soon his eyes fell on the glasses the man was wearing. His eyes widened a bit seeing the new item.

"Professor wears glasses?" Asked by the boy who quickly made his way to settle himself on the couch right beside the man who shifted his gaze at him. He could clearly notice how those doe eyes were sparkling.

"Sometimes." The brief reply of the man wasn't in Jungkook's concern anymore as he was super used to it by now. His attention was inverted into something that he couldn't realize how the man was looking at him.

"Can I touch it?" Jungkook asks, big doe eyes looking at the man with a lot curiosity. He was looking like a kid who just discovered a very new thing.

Seeing the man nod in tiny the mentioned boy reached his fingers to touch the frame of the glasses with eyes full of excitement. One of the things Taehyung hated the most was someone else touching his glasses, this annoys the hell out of him when someone else's fingerprints are visible on the frame or the glasses.

He still remembers how he broke one of his classmates finger when he was in grade 7 because the boy touched his glasses without his permission. After that incident none of his classmates ever dared to exchange a single word with him. Even though since childhood he was quite and not so friendly with his classmates still some kids tried to talk to him, create any kind of conversation with him but Taehyung never showed any kind of interest.

And after that incident, even thoes who used to try to talk to him stopped talking to him.

But look at him now, letting a boy touch the same thing he broke someone's finger for touching it. Taehyung was surely getting surprised by how this boy was having so much control on him. The man couldn't even utter a word when Jungkook takes off the glasses to have a close observation.