29

How long has it been since Taehyung didn't care a bit about someone's life, let alone health? He doesn't remember, in case he doesn't even remember ever caring about someone's health

How long has it been since Taehyung didn't care a bit about someone's life, let alone health? He doesn't remember, in case he doesn't even remember ever caring about someone's health. Even when his parents were sick Taehyung didn't care, he couldn't care a bit he just observed everything in silence. How his father would take some medicines, take rest all day. He didn't see his mother bothering to even take care of his father.

Taehyung never knew if someone is sick, there should be someone who will take care of him instead of his own self. Since his childhood he was introduced with the thought that only his own self is going to take care of him if he's sick. No one is supposed to do this instead of him.

Fortunately, Taehyung didn't get sick that much. Once he got cold while staying at the orphanage and everyone was staying away from him, they used to cover their mouth and nose if he was around them. And that's when Taehyung got introduced with a new thing, everyone will be disgusted of him if he's sick.

These odd thoughts were only stored in his mind, being someone who doesn't even utter a word even if he's asked how can he even share the thoughts on his mind? He just lived his life with thoes abnormal facts about life.

Taehyung carefully placed the boy on the bed, who already had his both eyes closed, doesn't have any strength left to even open his eyes. The man quickly takes off his shoes and the pair of socks before hiding his body under the blanket in order to keep him warm a bit.

Now what is he supposed to do? He doesn't know what should anyone do if someone has fever. He was never in that situation. His eyes were glued to the boy's pale face, mind busy thinking how can he being back that face which would flash him bright smiles, eyes would start sparkling if they spot food.

How is he supposed to bring all them back?

Taehyung takes out his phone from the pocket of his pant and starts typing something to search in Google. This is the only way which can help him now.

How to reduce fever?

Taehyung searched as some articles soon popped up, he immediately starts to read them with his whole attention.

Suggestions to treat fever include:

Take paracetamol or ibuprofen in appropriate doses to help bring your temperature down.

Drink plenty of fluids, particularly water.

Avoid alcohol, tea and coffee as these drinks can cause slight dehydration.

Sponge exposed skin with tepid water. To boost the cooling effect of evaporation, you could try standing in front of a fan.

Avoid taking cold baths or showers. Skin reacts to the cold by constricting its blood vessels, which will trap body heat. The cold may also cause shivering, which can generate more heat.