37

I'm willing to give my soul to him😟 anygays this chapter is also full of violence, you can skip some parts of it but don't skip everything or you will miss out the most important thing 😚

"Hey, Minhyuk! Come here." A shout echoes through the empty corridor as the only boy who was passing by a room with bag over his shoulder turns his head around to see the source of the voice.

Once the person was discovered Minhyuk lets out a curse, growling at the boy.

"Oh fuck off man, my girl is waiting for me. I don't have any time for your bullshit." Hearing Minhyuk the boy lets out a scoff.

"Hoes before bros? Tell your girl to go home alone today, we need to discuss something."

"No way, we're going to a bar. I have everything fixed, she was acting like a fucking princess for a damn month before giving herself to me. I can't let this opportunity go. We will talk tomorrow." Finishing his sentence Minhyuk turned his heels to leave the place but what was said by the boy after made him stop on his track.

By now it was past 4 pm, today was a bit exhausting for Taehyung. He was never fond of this kind of job and he was hating it even more because even after working here for a few weeks he is the hot topic of this institution. A teacher even informed him that there is a fanbase for him. Getting all these admires was making Taehyung more irritated.

Even though he wasn't doing anything to get everyone's attention still he was in the center of the attention because of his handsome feature and mysterious personality.

The corridor was empty as the classes were all done by now, all the students have left the place in hurry, not wanting to spend any extra moment here except a trio who was talking about something in an empty room and the faint chatters were didn't have any problem to catch Taehyung's attention.

He was all ears as he was stopped on his track, even the sound of the birds chirping outside become loud enough. The door of the room was closed still it couldn't manage to prevent the voice going outside world.

"Oh fuck, when did you capture these pictures!" The faint sound of a familiar voice made Taehyung more alert, there was no doubt left for him to understand one of them was his student.

"I have my ways but I didn't know you are gay. That's disgusting, man."

"Who the fuck is gay?? I would rather date a dog." The boy, Taehyung supposes it's Minhyuk says, showing how disgusted he was.

"Oh come on, now don't try to act like you know nothing. You're going after Jungkook like this, who wouldn't think you're gay?" Finishing his sentence the third boy let's out a laughter, mocking the other boy.

"I have something else in my mind. And these pictures made it a lot easier for me." The devilish smirk Minhyuk had on his face was unnoticed by Taehyung who's eyes were filling up with excitement, a creepy smirk slowly making it's way to capture his lips.