39

It's very clear to everyone by now that Taehyung is a neat freak, he doesn't like to see his apartment or things being a mess but today he can clearly predict what a mess Jungkook would create in the kitchen

It's very clear to everyone by now that Taehyung is a neat freak, he doesn't like to see his apartment or things being a mess but today he can clearly predict what a mess Jungkook would create in the kitchen. Still Taehyung doesn't have any power to stop him. He no longer has any powers to stop Jungkook from doing anything.

When the man was done taking a shower, he comes out of the bathroom wrapping a towel around his waist. It didn't take much time for him to get wear his usual comfortable clothes, as his hair was still wet. Taehyung himself didn't realize he have to dry up his hair as his mind was occupied with some other thoughts.

Well it was until a boy rushed into the room without any warnings.

"Professor! Where is th-" The boy paused when his eyes landed on the wet towel Taehyung placed on the bed. His facial expression immediately changed,  as he frowned.

"I told you before don't leave a wet towel on bed! Are you a psychopath or what?? How can tolerate something like this!" Says by the furious little man who totally ignored Taehyung who was paused on his track to button up his shirt.

"See, you almost wet the mattress! I better not see you doing this again!" Once Jungkook was done picking up the wet towel from the bed he furrowed his eyes at the paused man and that's when he lets out another groan.

"You didn't even dry your hair? Do you want to get fever like me? If we both get sick who will look after each other?" Shooting his questions at the man who was only had his gaze at him without uttering anything.

Taehyung's mind was blank, he was once again getting scolded by the same boy. Only this boy has the audacity to talk to him with this tone, only he has the power to scold him. He watched the boy walk towards him while fuming with anger.

Taehyung was just like a puppet being controlled by Jungkook, he didn't think twice to act like Jungkook was signaling him to do. When he bends down, letting their height match, the boy covered his head with the towel. He just let the boy dry his hair with towel without saying anything, eyes glued to the boy's furious eyes.

"The more time I spend with you the more I feel like you're a kid. Nowadays, even kids don't act like this. How do you live all alone like this?" Jungkook keeps on blabbering without bothering to pay attention to the elder man.

Once the boy was done, he handed the towel to the man and told him to place it in it's right place and left the room in hurry. Taehyung who was left alone in the room, shifted his gaze at the towel hanging on his hand. Each day, Jungkook surprises him more and more.

Taehyung has been living in this world for almost 36 years and he never needed someone to take care of him. His own self was enough to take care of his things. But after meeting this boy, he feels like there are some things he can't take care of by himself.

He needs this boy to take care of them on his behalf.

When Taehyung entered the living room his gaze fell on the boy in the kitchen, who was struggling to cut an onion probably because he was continuously rubbing his eyes and wiping off tears. The man didn't even realize there was a small smile being plastered on his face.