12

"Jungkook move your ass!" A hight pitched voice echoes through the silent living room as a boy who was busy munching on his food quickly stood up, grabbing his bag

"Cominggg!" The shout comes out as muffled as the boy runs towards the door where a furious short boy was waiting for him while continuously glaring at him.

"Why are you always late in everything." Jimin says angrily dragging the boy who just let him do anything.

"It's not my fault, you're just faster than me." Jungkook rolls his eyes which go unnoticed by the short boy.

When they were out there was a car waiting for them outside as the both boy hurriedly gets inside it.

"Took you long enough to come out." Said by Yoongi who was sitting on the driver seat.

"Not my fault, he is slower than a turtle." Jimin furrowed his brows at the boy who was already glaring at him.

Not giving any attention to the both boy, yoongi decided to start driving without noticing there was a car behind them who also starts it's engine.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you something." Jimin speaks up grabbing everyone's attention.

"Our English teacher resigned."

"WHAT!!!" Jungkook shouts immediately as his eyes widened immediately. Professor Woojin was his favorite teacher and out of the blue he resigned, it was quite surprising for Jungkook.

"Wasn't he your favorite prof?" Yoongi asked without moving his eyes from the road.

"Yeahhh!! Why did he resign out of the blue??" Jungkook almost cries out at the thought of not having Professor Woojin as his English teacher anymore.

"I don't know. Truth be told, there's a rumor saying that professor had some issues with the principal. I'm not sure if it was the reason why he resigned." Jimin explains as Jungkook was listening to him with his whole attention.

"But it's already been a decade he's here. I'm really curious about what happened between them." Yoongi says while on the other hand Jungkook's shoulder dropped. He was looking a puppy drenched in rain.

"Don't be sad, kook. I heard a new professor is coming. He might take a class with you guys." Informed by yoongi which brought excitement to Jimin but Jungkook was more likely upset.

He still couldn't believe his most favorite professor has resigned. He wonders why he had to choose this path.

It didn't take much time for them to reach their destination as Yoongi stopped the car. Tye three of them got out from the car only to hear girls squealing about a certain thing they were unaware of.

"Why the hell these bitches are shouting like this." Jimin rolled his eyes from annoyance, thinking they probably saw a handsome boy or something similar to this.