3

Taehyung eyes were being furrowed at the screen of his phone, he was super irritated by those cheeky messages and the way this boy was acting with him, the boy was surely getting on his nerves

Taehyung eyes were being furrowed at the screen of his phone, he was super irritated by those cheeky messages and the way this boy was acting with him, the boy was surely getting on his nerves. It was very lucky of him that he was talking through the phone. Taehyung himself doesn't even know what he would have if the boy was in front of him.

He was about to block the unknown number but soon his eyes fall on a certain boy, the boy he was waiting for so eagerly.

You can tell it's his next target but Taehyung wasn't sure why the hell he's stalking the boy, trying to find out every information of his. He doesn't even know if he wants to kill this boy or not, but his guts were forcing him to follow the boy, interrupts his peaceful life. In the end, Taehyung hates peaceful life.

A mischievous smirk made it's way to capture his lips which was hidden under the mask, as his eyes darkened even more, showing hunger towards his prey. It's been a long time since he felt this way. He claims no correct answer why he was feeling this way. And Taehyung was guy who follows his guts.

He turns off his phone as he puts the material inside his pocket, putting all his attention on the boy. Taehyung was wearing all black just like his usual days, a mask and a cap to hide his face from others. He watches the boy running towards him, well to say it more accurately he was running towards the bus stop.

Taehyung knows the boy is rich but still doesn't get why the fuck he goes to school by bus every single day, which was very suspicious and amusing to him. Cold breeze brushes against his body as the boy stands next to him, panting while trying to catch his breath. He just watched the boy in amusement as the boy looks up at him with a pair of big doe eyes.

"D-did the b-b-bus come ye-yet?" The boy asks, between his pants, narrowing his eyes at Taehyung  who felt like everything paused around him, he could hear his heart beating like a drum which was utterly unpredictable for him.

The way he looks upto him with his doe eyes, the way his eyes were growing big, showing he owns a pair of doe eyes, the way his parted cherry pinkish lips were leaving sharp breaths were sending chill rush over Taehyung's body, his throat dried up when he watched the boy licking his lips to wet them, the boy was sweating a bit from running. Everything was very vivid to Taehyung and it was making flipflops inside his body.

Taehyung's eyes fell onto the boy's throat, watching the boy swallow down his own saliva. He moves his gaze back to his eyes which were knotted by now. Taehyung licks his lips and without uttering a word he looks away, trying to pull himself together as the boy beside him frowns from his action.

"Um.. Hello there, Mr. Stranger! I think I asked you something?" The boy speaks up tilting his head a bit, his voice was a bit high pitched yet sweet which Taehyung hates the most. He doesn't like excitement, he hates thoes who are always chaotic, lively and mostly, happy.

Not receiving any reply from Taehyung, the boy frowns even more as a pout captures his lips while he sight eyed Taehyung, sight eyeing him from head to toe, furrowing his brows.