Part 2

Sometimes when I close my eyes, the first thing that I imagine is your presence. Being so far away makes me crave your existence beside me, even though I have never met you but I am sure that it is a great feeling. I do not know what makes me feel so fond of the idea of meeting you when I am a total coward when it comes to meeting someone I like. In times of hardship, I find peace with you. You make me feel comfortable and at ease with just a few words which is a huge accomplishment because I am always anxious. No matter how big or small my problem is, I always find myself receiving genuine comfort from you. This is something that I have never felt before and it makes me so happy that I have someone to resort to when I an not feeling well. You light up my life in so many ways that I can not describe since it is so magical; I can not put it into words! Being away from you might be the most torturing thing I could ever go through. Honestly, the thought of us not talking again makes my heart ache and I do not want to endure the pain of living without you. I do not know how could someone so far away mean so much to me, how did you become so important to me in such a short time? I hope that one day I will be able to look into your eyes, hold you in my arms, and admire your presence beside me. Everything feels like a dream and I could never get enough from you even if we talk all day, I can not feel content! I always feel like I need more time with you because you take me into another world; a world where I am happy and worry-free.. I wish to have the same effect on you, I really want to be the reason why you smile and forget about your problems.