Part 16

It has been 2 years since our first conversation, and a lot has happened since then. I know that you love me now and I feel happy even if you do not say it much. I wish we could take our relationship to the next level, I would like to call you mine and show you off. I know you are not looking forward to being in a relationship with anyone but I would like you to change your mind about that.. I promise you will not regret it and it will be the best decision of your life. I miss you dearly, we met two times this summer but I feel it is not enough. I need to see you and hold you tight. I wish that someday you would come over, look into my eyes and confess that you love me without breaking eye contact. I want you to think of me as your girlfriend, lover, and friend. I would like to know that you think of me as someone who you cannot live without. I want us to be inseparable. I want to wake up someday and learn you want to be with me forever, I will be the happiest person in the entire universe. I still dream of us being together and make up different scenarios. Even if we are not talking to each other like old times but I am still attached to you. I still love you and care about you. You truly mean so much to me. Two months ago, we were not on good terms so, we hardly spoke. This tore me apart, I felt dead inside. I was not okay. I cannot live without you. You're the most important person in my life and I cannot imagine a second in my life without your presence. It is not about emotional need, I never wanted your attention particularly. On the contrary, I was not looking for love nor attention from you. I do not know what happened or why am I so attracted and attached to you. I see my future in your eyes and that is why I never let you go. I just want you to understand me and be honest about your feelings. I do not want you to pretend you are heartless nor use excuses to run away. Let me be your resort from the hardships of life. I pray for your wellbeing and happiness. I pray to be YOUR happiness. I pray for us to be together. I look forward to spending more years with you by my side. I adore you.