Part 3

Getting to know you was the best thing I have ever done in 2021, the only good thing. It is unusual for a girl to approach a guy and make the first move but it turned out to be totally worth it, I did not regret it one bit. I would not even regret knowing you if there is no future for us together, instead I will look up to our memories and search for pieces of you in every man I would meet. Your words and actions have left a great impression on me and I will never forget any.. I still do not know why I feel this way and why do I want to continue when there is a possibility that I might get hurt in the future. I know that you would not hurt me but life might do. You always asked why am I so sure that you will not hurt me and I was never able to answer you because it is a strong feeling that I have. Sometimes we experience certain feelings that have no proper explanation and that is what I feel with you. You are the kind of person that makes me want to try new activities with you (even if I do not like them) and spend the time speaking about random things. Another thing that I felt so powerful is that you almost make me forget about my fear of everything, you make me fearless. I grew up with fear until the slightest things started to scare me and trap me in my own thoughts.. But when I started talking to you I felt stronger than ever. You bring out the best version of my self. You are truly amazing for having such an effect on me in a short time and I am so blessed to have you in my life.