Part 10

My heart, my life, my love... Happy Birthday. I hope all of your dreams and wishes will come true. I hope all of your problems will come to an end. I wish you eternal happiness. I wish that I could be with you on this special day.. I want you to feel happy and relaxed. I will stay by your side as long as I could and I want you to be successful, hard-working, and most importantly problem-free. Please take good care of yourself and pay attention to your wellbeing. Know that you have a person that truly cares about you and would be devastated if you were to be in a bad situation. Protect yourself and avoid problems.. You mean the world to me; you are my happiness, my human diary, my friend, my love, my heart, my life, my soul, my therapist, my guidance, my supporter, my favorite person, and my source of strength... Words can never be enough to describe what I feel for you. May God guide you to the right path and grant you everything you wish for.. Seeing you happy will make me feel even happier than you are. On this special day, I want to let you know that you are perfect in my eyes.. From your words, to your actions, and finally to your looks; perfect. Only if the distance between us did not exist, I would have drove to your place and spent the day with you. I would have tried my best to make your day and help you enjoy every millisecond of it. My birthday gift for you is my love, I hope you appreciate, cherish and like it. I do not want anything in return, I just want to take care of you. You're my whole world.