Part 4

My dearest person, you just went to sleep and I already miss you so much. You have an incredible effect on me. I miss you even when we are talking, how is that possible? Words can not describe how amazing you are and how meaningful your words are. Your words mean so much to me. I want you to be comfortable with me, I want you to feel free. I am so lucky to have you in my life and I feel like I am living in a dream. I just want to hug you forever, breathe in your scent, and feel your body's warmth. I wish that I could magically appear in front of you and get to finally see you. At that moment, I would not wish for anything else.. I will feel complete; complete because I have always felt like you are a missing part of me. You are the definition of happiness, a true blessing. I can not stop thinking about you, I think about you from the moment I wake up to the last second before I sleep. Thank you for making my hard life worth living and being a good reason to wake up to.. I wake up so excited to speak to you and check up on you to make sure that you are doing well. Finally, when it is time to sleep, I imagine cute scenarios to be able to relax and sleep and to have you as my last thought. May God grant you happiness ten times more than you make me happy, you deserve all of the best.