Part 14

My dear, I want you to know that it is not my intention to make you mad. I just want you to know that I love you so much and that you mean the world to me, literally. I cannot imagine my life without you. Please believe me,  there hasn't been a day that I have not thought of spending my life with you. I try to show you that, yet you still do not understand me. The idea of not knowing where you are, what you are doing, and not being able to talk to you means it is the end of the world. I know that sometimes you might think that I am exaggerating or maybe you do not understand all the love that I have for you, but one day, you will understand every single feeling that I have felt. Talking to you is not a habit, it became a lifestyle. I know that if you might love me, we cannot be together and I totally understand. But, I want to try my best to be a special person in your life and have you in my life as much time as possible. I am sad because life  is not fair. Everything beautiful has an end. Unfortunately, my anxiety pushes me to think that every day is our last. I know that sometimes I give you hard time, but believe me, I would not have reacted this way if I do not love you. My love to your runs deep in my veins. I hope remember the sparkle in my eyes when I first saw you. Also, I hope you had the chance to see how much I love you through my actions and words. You are just like a dream that I wish to never wake up from. I feel empty without you. I feel lost without you. Please do not leave me and always think that you have someone that truly loves and cares about you. The moment I lose you, my heart will stop beating.