Part 13

I feel homesick for you. I miss you so bad, to the extent that I feel lost without you. I want to be in your arms again. You never left my mind since the moment I met you.. It is like I fell in love with you all over again. Your arms feel like home, I need you. I can not enjoy anything or think straight without having you on my mind. You took away my heart and soul with you. I want to be able to touch you again.. For the first time in so long I feel like I want to listen to love songs and dedicate them to you.. I feel like all of the love songs are written for you. You make me happy and worry free. I want you to be mine. I want to give you all of my love. I will stay lost until I am home again; in your warm embrace. I crave your touch. I need to be with you again. I promise I will always make you happy no matter what happens between us.. Thank you so much for caring for me in midst of all your problems. I believe that one day all of your problems will be solved and I hope to be in your life to see that moment. I want to support you through thick and thin, you deserve to be the happiest. I used to always pray to God to Grant you happiness as twice as you make me happy, I will always pray for the same thing. Your existence alone makes me happy.