Chapter 17

John's P.O.V

I woke up because of the noise of a woman and a man talking.

When I opened my eyes I was surprised to see Myra and Nhel talking in front of me.

"What is this?" I said and got up.

I saw Nhel holding Myra's suitcase.

"We are leaving, Myra will come with me because I love her and she love me" Nhel said and held Myra's hand.

"Don't! I can't! I'm the father of her child and not you! We already have a family of our own so stay away from us!" I shouted at Nhel.

I was about to grab Myra's hands but she moved backwards. I want to cry... she's gonna leave me.

"I don't want to have a fight with you, so Myra will tell you. Myra? Who will you choose? Me or John" Nhel asked Myra.

I looked at Myra, waiting for her reply.

"You Nhel, I will come with you" said Myra which broke my heart.

"You ruined our relationship! So don't call her family" Nhel said and they walked away together.

"Myra! Please!" I beg but she didn't looked back.

"I can give you all I have!" I cried and cried for the pain I was feeling.

I woke up alone in bed, I immediately got up and I feel the sweat in my forehead because what happened was probably true.

"Myra?!" I shouted nervously and left the room.

I saw Myra sleeping soundly on the sofa. I gasped with relief.

"Myra?" I whispered.

I held chest and feel my heart beating fast.

That was just a dream! Why would I dreamed of that?

"Just me, choose me... please" I whispered and kissed Myra on her forehead.

I was surprised when she suddenly woke up.

"John" she whispered and looked at me.

I walked away from her and walked to the kitchen.

"That's where you sleep, you don't think about the child in your stomach! You know it's not comfortable to sleep there! It's so small and tight on that sofa! What would happened when you fall, you're frisky! I don't know if our child possessed you. More you are naughty" I said and grabbed the rice cooker.

Every time I remember my dream I am still nervous. I don't want that to happen, I might die.

"I'm sorry last night--" I didn't continue what Myra was going to say because I put the apple on her mouth that I was eating.

"Eat fruit" I said while cooking our dish.

"I have other fruits I want" she said.

"What?" I asked.

"Banana? Is there more?" she asked.

"Yes, wait" I said and took a banana from the refrigerator. I turned to Myra and saw her enter the bathroom.

I followed her because the door was not closed, I would have handed it to her but I was surprised to see her sitting in the bowl. My eyes widen.

"Hey! You idiot!" Myra shouted at me.

I turned around.

"Why don't you close the door!?" I asked her.

"I'm already urinating! Do you know how many times I wake up at night just to pee! I just need to block my vagina so that my urine doesn't come out!" Myra shouted angrily.