Chapter 21

Myra's P. O. V

I held my stomach while John and I walked to the place where strawberry picking can be done.

"Are you still okay? Does your feet hurts?" John asked me

"Of course I'm fine" I replied.

But I was actually hooked on walking. I have no choice because wheelchairs are not allowed here!

"Are you out of breath?" John asked again when he noticed me gasping.

"Yes, but I'm okay!" I said and laughed softly then continued walking.

Soon after, John grabbed my arm so I faced him.

"Maybe our baby is tired" he said.

"Huh? What are you saying" I said and laughed.

Suddenly he lift me up and carried me in bridal style.

"I'm not used to this" I said and clung to his neck.

It feels like my face is so red like a tomato.

"You might drop me" I said, I'm kinda shy.

"Tsk! Are you crazy? You know I will not let you fall, I will always catch you" he said.

It was as if I felt a thrill and my heart beat faster.

Why is it that he slaps words like that. He's so cringe but I like it.

"I see, quite a lot of people" John said.

I looked at where he's looking, I saw a place to take a picture. So I immediately tapped John's hands to let me down and went to the strawberry statue.

"Take a picture of me here, quickly!" I said and smiled at John as he pictured me.

"Go there! I'll take a photo of you too!" I said.

It shook his head.

"You're so KJ! It's easy and fast, just stand there and smile!" I said.

"I don't like to take pictures Myra" he said.

"So I'm now teaching you, be confident! You're handsome!" I said and took the cellphone from him.

I raised an eyebrow at him so he immediately went to the big strawberry statue. He smiled and I took a photo of him. He is really very handsome!

He is old but still looks like a teenager.

"Come on, we might not get your good strawberries" John said and we went to the strawberry field.

There is an entrance fee and a kilo of strawberry costs.

We were given a basket and gloves.

"Shems! I'm hungry John! I feel like I want to eat straight away!" I said and sat down to look at the ripe strawberries.

"Of course you will wash that first" John said, and I saw him picking strawberries.

"This! Look at this strawberry, John! This one is big, I hope it's not sour" I said and pointed to the big strawberry I saw.

"Sure, we'll find out later" John said and picked up more.

"Doesn't it seem like we're picking too much?" I asked because we were about to fill our basket.

"Is that enough for you?" He asked.

"Yes, that's a lot already" I said.

"The two of us will eat not just you-- we are three, Baby will eat too" said John and walked away then picked up some strawberries.

"I need to pee" I said and frowned.

I really urinate very often, because the baby is growing so my bladder is already squeezing!

"Let's go to the rest room" said John.

"All right" I said.

We walked to the restroom of this farm field. They only have one bathroom but it is clean somehow.

John waited for me at the door, I peed and when I finished we went back to the strawberry field.

"Take a picture of me while I'm taking a strawberry huh" I said to John.

It obeyed and I was photographed.

"You too" I said to John, it shook his head to me again.

"John!" I shouted and I stared at him.

"I'm sorry, don't be angry oh here it is" he said modestly and held a strawberry then smiled at me.

"GOOD!" I said and smiled.

"You're too mad at me, why don't you just make me happy every day" John said and touched my head.

"Huh! You're too lazy to pursue me" I said and stared at him.

"I can pursue you! I'm doing it but you're ignoring me" he said but I ignored him. I walked over and pretended to pick a strawberry.

"Myra!" he called me.

"Yes, I will propose to you" he said but I still ignored him.

"NO! Just find another woman and leave, besides you don't love me!" I said childishly.

It did not speak and just sighed.

Why do I feel like he wants someone else?

"Are you jealous? Do you like me?" John asked me.

I was shocked with him so I just gave her a 'What look'

"Still not, why?" He laughed and took the basket of strawberries and then walked away.

I touched my chest. I feel my heart pounding.

"I want to see you" I whispered.

"Myra! Come on! Strawberries here are ripe" John said and smiled gracefully to me.

"I want you as John that I met. Not as a professor" I said and walked closer to John.

"I'm sorry huh? Were you offended by my question earlier? Ignore that--" I didn't let him finish speaking and I accompanied him.

"I want you, I like you" I said and raised an eyebrow at it.

"Hahahaha! Sarcastic! You're joking again! Stop that" He said while laughing.

Tsk! I don't want to explain but he really doesn't want to believe me!

I approached him, grabbed his neck and kissed him on the lips.

"Still don't believe me? Huh?" I said and stared at him.

He was stunned, I held my stomach and smiling walked away from him.

"Is that true?" John asked.

I frowned, annoying! He does not believe again even I already kissed him. What else should I do?

"It's up to you!" I shouted at him and accelerated my walk away.

"Wait!" he shouted.

"I don't know! It's up to you if you'll believe me or not" I said.

"Myra! Wait" he said and held my hand.

I looked at him. It was obvious on his face that he was still shocked. I just said that because only now have I been sure of how I feel.

"Everything you show me, I need it all. I love you because of that. You give me everything and I thought you deserve to be loved, that I love someone like you" I said and smiled at him.

"Do you know that what you are saying right now is my dream?" he said and smiled.

"I just need to take you here to baguio just so you can love me" said John.

I stared at him and he did nothing but laugh. This dumbass is very happy.

"It's been a long time. But then I wasn't sure, I didn't want to rush. Then I realized that, I love you too" I said.

He pulled me and hugged me. I just want to be here. From now on I will be here in John's arms. I feel the love that I did not feel for others.