Chapter 20

John's P.O.V

As usual, my favorite thing to do when I wake up in the morning is to stare at Myra's beautiful face while she sleeps.

I don't know but I have never been turned off by this woman, even though her snoring is often loud! Weird! But it's nice to hear. I do not know.

Maybe I was just really obsessed with her from the beginning. Even the strength of her burp after eating, the one that makes her cough and cough when I look at her and there is no 'excuse me' or 'sorry'. She is really bad. But I love all that with her. I accept all her flaws and imperfection.

There is no perfect person and relationship, the key to a couple's success is acceptance of what his flaws are and helping them to change for the better not for the worst.

If you are married, do not encourage smoking or drinking. Tolerate him or her with a good attitude for your future and also for the adoption of your future baby.

I also wish that our child, whether female or male, would inherit from Myra. A kind, helpful, hardworking, contented and strategic person.

"What are you doing?" I was surprised by Myra's sudden question and she stared at me.

I didn't notice that she woke up because of my stare.

"W-what, how's your sleep?" I asked.

"Okay, I got tired last night--" I laughed when she stopped what she was saying.

"What? What?" I said and laughed at her.

"Stupid!" She said to me and kicked me.

"Why are you always bad when its morning? Must kiss me" I said and sniffed at her.

I was shocked when she slaps my face when I'm about to kiss her, It hurts a bit, I don't know why this woman weighs her hand.

"I have no stupid clothes! Where is it!?" She said in shock and wrapped her body in a blanket.

"Hey! Don't claim the blanket I also don't have a blanket! Unless you want to see the--" I could not continue what I was about to say when it scolded me.

"Rude! Pervert!" Simultaneously throw a pillow in my face.

"All right, I'll get you a clothe" I said and stood up.

Myra covered her eyes and covered herself with a blanket.

I put on my clothes first and took Myra's suitcase then took her clothes.

"Let's go for a walk but let's have breakfast at the hotel resto first" I said.

"We haven't taken a bath yet?" Myra asked.

"I plan to ride a bike first, it can make you sweat" I said and handed the dress to Myra.

"All right, I am not allowed because I am pregnant" said Myra.

"Yes so I'll just ride you" I said to her.

We went to the restaurant of the hotel where we were staying, because they had a free breakfast.

As we ate I stared at Myra who was eating heartily.

She is gaining weight, her arms and cheeks are getting full. Her two breasts are also healthy and her stomach is also becoming watermelon.

"The size" I whispered.

"Huh? Which one?" Myra asked me.

"Baby, he's big" I said.

"Ahh, can I still get pineapple juice there?" She asked.

"Yes, Wait I'll get one for you" I said and took her glass then went to the juice source.

I looked at the man opposite us at the table and he was looking at Myra.

I immediately went back to my seat and looked at the man. He's suspicious because he's alone. When our eyes met, he immediately took his cellphone from the table and left.

Myra is just mine, I won't let anyone took her away from me.

"Is there a problem?" Myra asked me.

"Nothing. Are you done?" I will ask.

"Yes, let's go to Burnham Park" He said and I just nodded.

I was about to get up but I still saw Myra putting away what we were eating. She put the plates on top and then put the spoon fork together.

"You always do that every time we eat at restaurants or fast food chains" I said.

She smiled at me and then stood up.

"That's what Mom taught me before, that's what you called manners" She said and we walked out of the hotel.

"Are you really very smart? I'm very lucky because I met you and our baby is also lucky because you are his mother" I said and held her hand.

"Do you love holding my hand now?" Said Myra.

"Let's cross the street" I said and held her hand tightly.

When we crossed, she immediately took my cellphone and took a picture of me at the gate where Burnham Park was located.

"Can we swan after the bike?" Myra asked.

"Sure" I said and held her hand again.

"You're being too sweet" laughed Myra.

Tsk. It's just exciting but she doesn't want to admit it. When will I be able to catch her heart?

We went renting bikes and I chose a japanese style with a basket in the front and a ride in the back.

"Can you ride?" I asked her because I was already seated.

"Yes, I'm just pregnant and not crippled" she said and sat on the ride then grabbed my waist.

"A lot of people are biking here. Let's go across" said Myra.

I slowly pedaled the bicycle because I don't want our baby to get in accident. I do everything to make my function smooth.

"Hey! Hurry up a little there is no thrill" said Myra.

"I can't, you are pregnant" I said.

"Of course, yeah right" she said and smiled.

We walked around for about 30 minutes as well.

I really enjoy it because Myra is with me and she is also very happy because of the view, she did nothing but take a picture of me.

"You're tired, let's go to Swan on board" said Myra.

We returned the bike and we went to the swans and rode.

"I'll do the pedal" I said.

"Let's go in the middle" Myra said and I immediately followed her.

"You know my dream is to go to the beautiful places of the Philippines" said Myra.

"Me too and I feel like everyone wants that" I said.

"It's very memorable because it's my first time traveling far and in a beautiful place" said Myra.

"Really?" I said and Myra immediately nodded.

I am happy that even in this way I can make her happy.

"Take a photo of me, don't show my stomach because I will make a profile picture so make sure it will be beautiful" she said.

I took the cellphone out of my pocket.

"You're beautiful" I whispered and took a photo of her. She is so beautiful.