Chapter 46

Myra's POV

John and I went in together so we could hear the teasing of the students and teachers we're working with.

"Are you getting married?" Ma'am Jillean asked, stunned.

I nodded slowly and smiled.

"There's a diamond!" said Ma'am Kiesha briskly and took my hand once curiously at my ring.

I saw Ma'am Jillean struggle, I can't blame her. I was like that before when I found out that my crush had a girlfriend. Now she can only just look at John.

"You're really different, sir!" teasing of Ma'am Neriyuwie.

We laughed. When the bell rang, we went to our respective classrooms. We are going up the stairs.

"John!" I called my future husband and raised my hand.

"Huh?" aniya.

I was stunned when he didn't understand what I meant.

"Nothing! I hope you trip yourself," I said angrily and walked up the stairs.

Isn't it obvious that I'm pregnant? Before he always wanted to lift me? Why is it gone now? Before I could finally enter my classroom I gave John a bad look.

"Ma'am! Are you getting married !?" I was surprised by Shannon's sudden question.

"H-hey! Where did you hear that!?" I sat down with her and walked to the front.

"'DON'T BE JEALOUS! WE'LL GET MARRIED TOO!" Ryan sighed.

Everyone joined with the teasing.

I laughed at what my students did. I'm not a strict teacher and I don't want to be. They are students and still human. There is nothing wrong with them being happy while they are studying. Besides, it's more fun to study when mixed with fun.

"Oh, Ryan! Too many women!" I said and took a chalk.

"It's just a joke Ma'am! I'm the one they're fighting over!" he said proudly.

"As if!"

"THINK YOU'RE HANDSOME!?"

"YOU'RE NOT LEE DONG GUN!"

"Dude! NIce try!" said Lj and even patted Ryan's shoulder because he had been teased.

"Duuude!" pretending to cry, Ryan said then hugged LJ.

"Aww dude!" said LJ and hugged as well.

"That's enough! Cry all you want later, answer this activity first," I said.

******************

I'm here now at Cass's house. She has too much of something for me.

"THIS! I REALLY LIKE THIS WEDDING GOWN!" she said briskly and pointed to what was in the magazine.

"Then you wear it," I sarcastically said.

"You little devil! I don't even have a boyfriend! What, I'll marry myself!?" she said annoyed and turned the page of the magazine.

I scratched my nape, wedding gowns are very expensive, I can't afford it. Plus, I don't want John to spend that much.

"Friend! These are made by the famous fashion designer! Isleen--"

"There are gowns for rent that's cheap!" I sighed.

"THEN LET ME PAY FOR YOUR GOWN!" she shouted at me.

I could feel Cass's saliva spitting on my face. I wiped it off and stared at her.

"Okay," I said reluctantly.