Chapter 13

John's P.O.V.

I'm staring at Myra's pictures on my phone.

She is so beautiful, I'm really happy that she is having a selfies here on my cellphone. But then she found out the truth.

The truth is... I like her since I first saw her. I like everything about her, the reason why I don't entertain other women even though they are also beautiful.

Everything that happen on us was my plan.

When I first saw her on the school campus, I immediately fell in love with her and I feel something about her. I feel like she is a very unique woman, as if she is the only one that I can see and she is the woman I want to marry.

I waited for almost 3 years for her.

Even my college colleagues tease me that I'm gay because I don't have a girlfriend in my age. I don't care what they say.

I really waited for Myra to graduate and I deliberately dropped her on her demo to offer her a one night stand. Then everything go on my plan, I really want to get her pregnant. In that way she will come to me. Now it has happened.

The one I have been waiting for has come, I always watch her from far away. I saw her struggles in studying, I even stalk her while eating, walking home and hanging out with her friends. I still remember their graduation picture. I really want to tell her that she is so beautiful when she's wearing make up.

I even followed her to the market at her Mom's store. I used to love her even more, Knowing how good daughter she is. How much she love her Mom and how much she love her Dad who passed away.

In my class, I didn't even bother to wake her up when she fell asleep in my class, Everytime she was sleeping I wanted to approach her and stare at her and I also wanted to hear her snoring.

No one knows I love Myra.

The important thing now. She's now mine, only mine.

I went into my room and I heard her cellphone still ringing.

I approached Myra and saw her asleep, I turned off the ringing on her phone and laid it on my table.

"You are so beautiful, from any angle" I said and combed her hair with my fingers.

I think I'm really destined to be obsessed with her like this.

I bring my face closer to hers and gently kiss her lips.

"I miss your lips" I whispered.

******

Myra's P.O.V

I woke up when I feel the coldness of the surroundings.

I looked at the aircon that was on and it was still 18 Celsius. I hugged myself in coldness.

I looked at my cellphone and check the time. It was 8 o'clock at night, I had a good sleep.

"I want to stand up!" I moaned angrily.

"I'll try, take it easy, just hold on baby!" I said and rubbed my stomach.

I got up and started walking slowly, Out of the room.

I saw John lying on the sofa, he had no upper clothes on and he was sound asleep. The electric fan was facing him.

I walked closer to him, I could see he was sweating profusely. He really endures staying here even it's hot. This is his house but he's not the one who gets cold in the aircon.

I took his dress that rested on his stomach. I wiped his face wet with sweat.

Later he woke up, making my eyes widen.