Chapter 40

Myra's P. O. V

"John, they might ask--"

"Why? Ma'am Jillean already rode here, there's no issue--"

"What did you say? No issue? Of course there is for me!" I shouted at him once I got out of hiscar.

My face flushed as I walked quickly into the school.

"I don't want to hear that woman's name--" I stopped talking to myself when Mam Jillean appeared in front of me.

"MA'AM MYRA!" She called me so cheerfully. Come on, I hate to see her but here she is.

"O-oh? Why?" I tried to smile even against my will.

"Hhmm... Why are you two together?" she asked, walking with me.

You are a pest woman, so touchy and feeling close to anyone. Are you a leech?

"Ah-he just accompanied me. He saw me on the road because I've been waiting for the cab for so long," I said with a smile.

"You two seem so close, does John already have a girlfriend?" she suddenly asked.

I stopped walking. I frowned as I faced her.

I want to say that 'Yes, he has a girlfriend, even a child.

"Hhmmm... I don't know," I forced a smile and quickly walked to the second floor.

He was left there but I was even more annoyed that I had made the wrong decision. This woman kept on being annoying.

"SIR JOHN!" she shouted when he saw John walking towards us.

"Damn... really--"

"Oh? Ma'am Jillean, you're early today. Is there a tricycle yet?" laughed John.

"Look at that..." I whispered and turned around. I can't believe John can mock like that.

Suddenly, one of my students approached me in the hallway.

"Ma'am Myra? Are you going to open the classroom?" Ash asked me.

"Ah, yes of course," I replied.

I looked at them again walking together. I hope the both of you fall down. I turned around and went to my classroom.

"Sir John and Mam Jillean came in at the same time, my brother said they are dating," said one of my students as we entered the room.

I raised my eyebrow. They're young but already gossipers.

"Really? I saw them together in the hallway."

"Yeah, I saw them to," one student said

"Actually, they look good together---"

I got pissed. I walked towards the teacher's table.

"STUDENTS!" I shouted and dropped my bag on the table.

"Y-yes, Ma'am?" there's a trace of fear in their voices.

I closed my eyes tightly and tried to calm myself.

"Can somebody sweep the floor. The dirt. Dusty," I whispered and walked out of the room.

I grabbed my stomach and sighed. I went to the Faculty room and went to the bathroom there.

There is only one comfort room here in the Faculty room that is exclusive for teachers.

"Gosh," I whispered and fixed my hair while facing the mirror.

To my surprise, the bathroom door suddenly opened. I shout in shocked

"Myra," John suddenly appeared in front of me.

My Professor's Obsession ENGLISHजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें