Chapter 23

Myra's P. O. V

It's scary, but I have to do it. I can't hide this child forever.

"Cass" I call my friend sitting on the bench.

"M-Myra? Shit, what is this? Is this a prank?" Cass asked and stood up while pointing at my stomach.

"I'm pregnant" I said softly and gasped.

"With whom?" she asked.

"Huh?" I stammered.

"Who is the father?" Cass asked.

"Let's not talk here" I said.

I looked around. I feel like someone is watching me. I know this is a mall but I feel something strange.

I touched my stomach then looked at Cass.

"Come to my car" Cass said and led me to the parking lot.

I bent down while walking, could not John follow me? I really feel someone staring at my gesture.

I immediately asked John where he was but he did not response to me.

"Come in" Cass said and opened the door for me.

It leaned over me and turned on the car's aircon.

"Tell me, did you meet Nhel? Then she got you pregnant-"

"Nhel is not the father" I whispered.

"What? Are you cheating on him? Is that so?!" Cass shouted at me.

"Calm down! Please don't judge me first, please listen to me first" I said.

Tears welled up in my eyes, Cass looked at me and hugged me.

"I won't judge you. You don't seem to know me to speak. All right, what happened?" it asked me.

"Sir John and I---"

"Sir John got you pregnant?! Our freaking professor?" Cass shouted in shock.

"Don't shout! Let me finish first" I said and stared at her.

"Fine" Cass whispered.

"I dropped out of college, Sir John dropped me off. He said that in order for me to pass, I had to make out with him. Which is, I fucking did, I didn't think right at that time. I was so scared to be a failure, I am the only hope of my Mother. I can't retake. Then after a few weeks I found out I was pregnant. I tried to abort it but John always saved the baby. I lived with John because Mom could not know that I was pregnant, actually I just told you" I explained.

"Did I really say, Professor John likes you?" Cass said and took her cellphone.

She showed me the picture of me and sir John looking at me as I ate, as I walked down the hallway and while I was in the comfort room.

"What the hell? In the comfort room?" I said.

"There is nobody that time. That's when you fix your uniform and I think professor John followed you. Dave sent it all to me, he was the one who spied on Sir. He said he just tripped until he smelled something strange" said Cass.

"When did he send you that?" I asked.

"Last week. He shouldn't have sent it to me anymore because he said it had been a long time and maybe he was just thinking wrong but it came to be true" said Cass.

"You should have told me earlier! And... You're talking to Dave?" I said and raised an eyebrow at her.

"What the hell Myra! I'm going to kill you, don't even think about that because Dave and I are just friends. I reacted to his story on instagram before and then I just said goodbye" said Cass.

"You fat bitch, I know you had a crush on him before when we were 3rd year college" I said.

"Fuck you! Please don't mention him! But how would you tell your Mom that you already have a child?" Cass asked.

"Tomorrow I will give her money and I will admit it" I said.

"Well good luck to you sis, You know I am always here to support you, by the way, I missed you huh! Do you want us to go for starbucks?" Cass asked.

"But I feel awkward at the mall" I said and looked out the window.

"Then, let's just go to our resort, you know it's good now because it's done. It has fresh air. It's good for your health and of course to your baby" said Cass.

"Hmm, someone told me that travelling while pregnant is bad, is that true?" Cass asked while driving.

"No, my baby is strong because of the vitamins I take" I said.

I looked at the side mirror and looked at my face.

"Gosh! Don't be conscious because you are beautiful, you are just pregnant! You're still beautiful! Your body is also perfect because you are a girl. You immediately attracted Sir" said Cass and laughed.

"You're really naughty! I was just blessed with beauty but I don't have any talent" I said and looked at the road.

"What gender do you want?" Cass asked

"A girl" I replied.

"Sir John?" she asked.

"I do not know" I replied.

"Huh? What do you not know. Aren't you in the same house. Didn't you asked him what gender he wants?" Cass asked.

I thought about it. Cass was right because John never talked to us about our son's gender. What does he want?

I looked at my cellphone but John still did not reply so I message him again. It looks like he has no intention of replaying at me.

"Here we are" Cass said.

"Welcome to Secret garden resort?" I read the sign on the top of a house.

"Let's go!" she holds my hand.

Many workers are inside. There are those who mix cement and there are those who water plants.

"Isn't this your passion? Flowers? Did you like it?" Cass asked me.

Cass even pulled me to a fountain surrounded by flowers.

"Thank you for bringing me here, it's so nice" I said to Cass.

"No worries! After all you are the only real person to me. I can no longer find a friend like you. Here you should wish" she said to me.

"Wish?" I ask. Cass handed me the peso.

"You will be the first to wish there. I have not thought of it yet" she said.

I immediately closed my eyes.

'I hope I and my family will be happy'

I tossed the peso into the fountain and looked at the flowers. I took a photo of it as a remembrance.

Their resort is very nice. Lots of trees and plants. Pure green because of the grass and many on going pools. The end is not over yet because all the pools are there.

Since I was a child I loved to plant and take care of plants. I just stopped.

"Why did stopped you planting? Your major as a teacher is T. L. E, then it has a lesson about planting. You used to be the highest grade in planting." said Cass.

I just laughed when I remembered those, Everything just changed.