Chapter 2

Myra's P.O.V.

Today, I stare at my report card. I gasped in frustration.

Although I passed all the subjects, I wondered why I was only 3 of my other subjects. The rest are 2 Something.

"Hey! you have high grades" Cass said and took a photo of her report card. I saw her sending it to his Dad.

I took a photo of mine too, I sent it to Nhel.

He immediately replied.

"Those are great grades, be proud of it because you worked so hard. You should not be ashamed because you know that you did your best"

I just replied a sad emoticon. I'm not satisfied. I wish I could do more.

":("

In just a few minutes he replied again.

"Your grades can't define who you are. Don't be sad. I love you!"

I smiled because of Nhel's reply. Even when he's busy, he really never left me sad. He always calms me down.

I was also very lucky because he never embarrassed me and he was never disappointed in everything I did wrong. He looks at me like I'm a perfect woman. Even I am not that beautiful.

"I'm really lucky to love you. Hope to see you soon. Our anniversary is near! Road to 3 years <3"

"Hahaha! Yes love. I will go to Manila. We will also meet. I'll get going, I miss you. Always be careful. Muaah!" he replied.

"I miss you too. Muah muah!"

"I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A BOYFRIEND" Cass shouted in my ear, bitterly.

She was also reading my conversation chat with Nhel.

"You don't want to be serious in a relationship! You have so many flings, do you really love them? Do they really love you?" I said sarcastically, Teasing her.

"You're so bad on me Myra. I want to put you down here on the board and kill you" Cass said, rolling her eyes.

"You're so Playful! Stop flirting and be with a serious man! You're 21 and still you can't find a good partner" I said.

She faced me.

"Don't brag about your Nhel. You know he's a man, also he's far away and you'll never know whether he's cheating or nah!" .

I stared at her and nailed her, Fuck her.

"Don't ruin my soon to be husband" I said arrogantly.

"Husband? You idiot! You're not married yet. Don't assume" she said. While flipping her hair.

"Of course I will get married to him. After I graduate." I proudly said.

"I'll wait for that. You know I'm excited about your wedding. You'll see me sitting while eating shanghai, HAHAHAHA" Cass said and laughed.

"Shanghai is life really! What can I say? That's so delicious" I said and laughed at Cass.

Time passed and when I got home I showed my report card to my Mother.

"Daughter, that's okay. Even if you don't have the highest score, you're number one for me" my Mother said and hugged me.

"Mama, you still smelled terrible" I teased her.

"I know! This isn't new! You're such a cutie little one!" my Mom said and hold my arm.

"I'm not a child anymore! I'm 21. I will graduate next month!" I said happily.

"Aren't you going to demonstration yet? When is that?" Mom asked.