Chapter 38

CHAPTER 38

Myra's PO V

I immediately entered John's house. Very quiet, I thought it is just because it's almost midnight. John's main door is not locked.

"John !?" I screamed when I opened the door.

Just silence and no one answered, I looked at the surroundings.

"Sh*t! Did he already commit suicide!?" I exclaimed while my heart raced.

In nervousness I ran to his room. I got even crazier when it was probably locked.

"JOHN!" I shouted and slammed the door.

"JOHN GATCHALIAN, OPEN IT!" I shouted again and then tried to use my arm then forcefully pushed the door. "JOHN! WILL I CALL THE POLICE TO DESTROY THIS?!"

I went to the cabinet where the keys were placed. I was surprised when it was empty.

"Shit," I whispered.

I went back to the bedroom door.

"Son! Your father wants to be forced!" I said to my stomach and caressed it. "Are you ready?" I whispered and step backed away from the door. "Hold on tight there." I gasped as I stared at the door.

I planned to kick it and when I was about to move-

"WAAAAAAAHH!" I screamed and ran to the door.

I was surprised when it suddenly opened. I couldn't stop my running in shocked. I bumped into John and because of my running speed, we both fell down.

I was dilated and I was on top of him.

"J-John," I whispered.

My heart was filled with sadness when I saw his condition.

He slowly removed me on top of him. He has no emotions. I stepped on cans of wine. I looked all around. Too much mess. The whole room just smelled of alcohol.

"That's right Renalyn... It doesn't look like you, you've changed," I whispered as I rolled my eyes.

"Did she go to you?" he said and laughed weakly.

"John whatever--"

"You can't do anything about my situation, you can now go home," he said coldly and lay down on the bed again.

I approached him and sat down next to him. He was ready to drink again but I took the beer from his hand.

"Myra... Myra let me go first," he said sadly.

I put the wine on the side table and took an indian seat in front of John.

"How can you fix things if you can't fix yourself?" I asked and held his hand.

I was surprised when he laughed. He was out of his mind. Maybe he's drunk.

"Do you think there's any hope that I'll be fine? That's my point. My whole being is ruined and I can't take it anymore," he said annoyed and avoided looking at me.

"It's okay if you're a mess, if you're still figuring things out, if you're lost and trying to find your way. Life isn't easy, don't let your self stuck on something, life is about moving forward, Day by day, step by step, "I said and held his hand.

"I wish I could do that," he said, sighing.

"You can."

"Myra, if you came here just because you were forced to. You can now go. I'm fine," he said and forced a smile.

I sighed, I'm already comforting him after this? He doesn't want to. Isn't it obvious springs within me to come here?

"Why are you acting like this? It's your splendor! Let's just talk when you're not drunk!" I said annoyed and stared at him.