Chapter 7

Myra's P.O.V

"Mom, I'll go with you to help you sell in the market" I said, smiling.

"Myra, just rest. You used to vomit in the sink, didn't you? As I said. Maybe you ate something bad, is there some part of your body that is in pain? Tell me, We'll immediately" Mom said and held my arm.

I looked at her eyes. I slowly sat on our sofa.

"I just have a headache, No big deal" I said.

"So you just rest, I can do it" Mom said and pick up her mobile phone and bag.

"All right, take care Mom" I said.

I watched my Mom walking out of our house.

I peek from the window and looked at the sky.

Why is it like this? I already feel nervous. What if something was formed by what Sir John did to me? But, he said he did not put semen inside me. I'm really not good at sexual intercourse, I don't know things like this.

"But what if--" I stopped thinking when my cellphone started ringing.

Nhel is calling, I immediately pick my phone from the table and I answered his call immediately.

"Yes Love?" I said.

"I miss you so much, We'll meet on Saturday! I'm excited" Nhel said happily.

"Y-yes love, me too" I said lazily.

I slowly scratch my head, what would happen if he knew that I had sex with my—NO! that can't happen.

"Is there a problem, Love?" Nhel asked.

Yes, I need to be sure I am not pregnant.

"I just feel bad" I said.

"Rest first. You might be too tired" Nhel said, worriedly.

"Maybe so" I said and sighed.

"Love, I'm here at my troop's house, we'll play basketball here outside of the village" Nhel said.

"Sure, Just be careful. I told you my rule huh? Do not to take off your top clothes no matter what" I said.

"Sure boss" Nhel said.

"All right. Enjoy, I love you" I said.

"I love you too" he replied.

When the call went off, I held my cellphone tightly.

I can't get pregnant, what about Nhel?

I need to know first!

I immediately got dressed and took my wallet. I went straight to the pharmacy and bought a pregnancy test. I bought two more for sureness.

I immediately went home, I already felt hungry and tired. I walk into the bathroom and took a pee for the pregnancy test.

"Lord, I hope not, Please" I whispered before I dropped my urine on the pregnancy test.

I watched the color filling the pregnancy test.

"No..." I whisphered.

After a while I was surprised to see two lines there. My heartbeat started to double it's beat.

"No" I whispered.

My hands are trembling while I opened another pregnancy test and used it.

"Maybe it's just wrong result, maybe that is broken" I whispered.

I walked back and forth while waiting for the result.

I slowly sat down to see the two lines again in my pregnancy test.