Chapter 18

John's P.O.V

"Why didn't I see Myra in your house? Is she not there?" Renalyn asked.

"She was in the room earlier" I said while driving.

"Ahh, You didn't told me that you already have a child, you're really bad friend" she said and laughed.

"Why? I don't need to report in the whole world that I have baby" I said.

"I'm disappointed that I didn't meet her, and I'm also disappointed to you too. I thought you had a crush on me too" Renalyn said.

I scratched my nape and chuckled.

"Come on, that's why I told you not to have hope because I don't want to hurt you, we have been friends for a long time" I said.

Renalyn and I were friends since we were in college. She was one of my troops. She is from Singapore and she invited us to go out once.

We are on our way home now I just drop her home so I'll know that she's safe.

"So? Will you keep your child a secret? Because... Myra is your student?" Renalyn asked.

"Not like that. There is a right time to tell everyone. I'm just thinking about Myra. She still seems embarrassed because her mother would not like what happened between us, so she lives with me, she doesn't want her mother to know because she doesn't love me... she have a boyfriend, yet I got her pregnant, right?" I laughed saying.

"But admit it John... it hurts, you love her but you are not loved, like us? I love you but you do not love me" said Renalyn.

"You're really crazy" I said and smiled.

"What if her mother found out? What will happen to the both of you?" she asked.

"I don't know" I said and stopped the car opposite Renalyn's house.

"All right, Thanks for lunch, take care of your future family, let me know" Renalyn said and got out of my car.

"Of course, thank you too, take care" I said and start to drive home.

*********

When I got home I found Myra sitting on the sofa and sleeping, she was still holding a glass but her hand rested on the sofa so the glass would not break unless she move it, the reason for falling.

Why did she sleep here? The TV is still on, If she is drowsy she should be in bed to be comfortable with the baby.

"Myra, wake up sleepy head" I whispered in her ear.

I took the glass she was holding, it looked like she was drinking milk, well then.

She slowly opened her eyes.

"What are you doing here? Just leave and don't come back" she said to me and stared at me.

"Huh? What are you saying" I said and washed the glass she used.

"Are you deaf? I said, just leave" she said and approached me, she took a plate next to me.

"Oh? You still don't had lunch? It's already 1pm Myra! You still have vitamins to drink for the baby" I said.

"I know I'm not a fool" Myra said and took some corn beef to the stante.

"I'll cook for you. Just sit down, why did you fall asleep without eating?" I asked.

"I fell asleep because I feel bad earlier, I fainted and then I closed my eyes and then I fell asleep, is it still my fault?" When Myra stood up to me, she walked over to the sofa and watched TV again.