Chapter 14

John's P.O.V

When I woke up, I stared at Myra's beautiful face. The color of her skin, white, making her looks like an angel.

I touched her cheek, she moved and changed position. She removed the blanket and scratched her neck then raised her hand in the pillow.

I laughed a little at the way she looked, but she was still beautiful, very beautiful. I looked at her chest because she did not have a bra on.

"You take off your bra when you sleep?" I whispered.

I stared at its chest and I felt body heat.

I close my eyes and suppress my feelings. But instead, I remembered what we both did in this bed, the night I waited so long for us. The time we finally had sex.

"You're asleep" I whispered and touched my hard manhood.

I stared at Myra's body and slowly moved my hand to my manhood.

I masturbated quietly next to her while starring at her sleeping soundly.

I tried to put one hand on Myra's chest, I gently stroked it, causing me to feel more body heat. She's still asleep so I continued what I'm doing.

I accelerated the thrust on my manhood, I immediately ran to the bathroom when I felt I was about to cum.

In the bowl, I poured all my orgasm and flushed it.

I washed my hand.

"John I'm hungry" I turned around when I heard Myra's voice. My heart beat suddenly race.

I hid my manhood and calmed it down.

"Hey, why are you just standing in the bathroom? I said I'm hungry" she said irritably.

Her hair is messy and her forehead is furrowed.

"It's early in the morning but then you're already mad" I whispered and went out of the bathroom.

"Wait! You shouldn't be standing up yet! Do you know the bed rest huh? Do you want to--"

"Yes I will go back to bed" Myra replied in the middle of my speech.

She returned to the room while I was out of breath, fortunately she did not catch me doing the thing.

I immediately prepare for our breakfast, I cooked a hotdog for the two of us.

I checked Myra in the room, she fiddled with my cellphone again and made sure her face was in my gallery again.

"Myra, we should eat, would I just bring your food here?" I asked.

"No, I don't want to eat here, I may just make a mess if I will eat here in your bed" Myra said and held out her two hands to me.

"Huh?" I wondered what she was doing.

"What? You don't want to carry me?" She asked.

I approached her and carried her in bridal style again. She still held my cellphone and brought it to the table.

She looks gorgeous, it seems like only yesterday she was in a different mood, and now she is tender. I really do not know which of her traits is true that I shall believe.

"Is it good?" Myra asked me and showed me her new facebook profile.

"Good-- wait? Why is that on facebook?" I asked.

"I logged you out your account first. Just log in later" Myra said and chuckled.

I ate and I noticed that Myra's attention is on the cellphone.

"Why don't you use your cellphone? You have your own" I said.

"Your iPhone is beautiful" she said to me with a smile.

"Eat first, you said earlier you were hungry" I said to Myra.

"Yes, right!" she said and ate.

"Eat well" I said and ate.

AFTER 1 WEEK

As the days went by, Myra and the Baby became okay, they still needed a care of course but the baby became strong.

"You know? the vegetable salad looks delicious, let's make one" Myra said.

We are here now at the supermarket to buy stock at home and I also planned to buy Myra a dress as a gift for her.

"All right, let's go to the vegetables" I said.

I bought some good lettuce while Myra looked at the apples.

I watched her and when she saw the price she immediately let go of the apples she's looking at and approached me.

"Ow? Why did you put it back?" I said laughing because of her frowning face.

"Too expensive" she said.

"Even if it's expensive, put it in the cart" I said and bought the vegetables I needed.

"I also thought about how much you spend on me" Myra said.

"You know the reason why I give you everything" I said and started walking, Myra followed me.

"Because? you have a child on me?" Myra asked.

"Either" I said.

"Because? you like me?" she asked again.

"Yes" I answered proudly.

"So? Should I feel some butterflies on my stomach?" she asked sarcastically and laughed.

"I didn't say anything, as long as you're here next to me, that's all I need" I said and put my hands on her shoulders.

"Hey, you're taking advantage! But it's okay because you smell good" she said.

She didn't just say that she wanted it too. What a stubborn woman.

When we finished shopping for food, I deposited it first and we went to the department store.

"Why are we here? You don't have a job but you are not losing money" said Myra.

I laughed at what she said.

"I still have a salary, maybe you forgot that I am a licensed professional teacher, I even got a master's degree. I am your professor, so even if I don't work sometimes we have school work about teachers, like that. But even on vacation we are paid" I said.

"Wow, I wish I was like that too--" she said and looked at her stomach.

"but I can't work because I'm pregnant" she added.

"Do you really regret it?" I asked.

"Sometimes, but I'm still happy. I just learned not to regret everything but at first I really regretted it. Now I accepted my destiny" Myra said.

"I hope your remorse disappears" I said.

"Look! A baby items" Myra said and pointed to the place where the baby's belongings sales.

"Yes, it's exciting to know the baby's gender so you can make a purchase" I said and looked at the strollers.

"I just want the simple and cheap" Myra said and hold one of a stroller.

"Gosh, it's not like that. We will give the best for our baby" I said and took a walk.

I want to give everything to our future child. I will give him everything that I didn't got when I was young. I promise, I will take care of you my child and I won't let Myra lose you, I can't lose you. I will not be like my mother.

"Is it okay tif we will buy a food first? I'm already hungry" Myra said while rubbing her stomach.

"What do you want?" I asked and pushed the pushcart to the cashier.

"Hhmmm, I'm craving for pizza" she said and smiled.

Seriously, just a smile from her really makes my heart jump.

Does she even have a plan to catch my heart?

She knows that I love her, but her response is, she loves someone else.