Chapter 3

Myra's P.O.V.

"Daughter? What did your professor said?" Mom asked me and smiled.

I don't want my Mom to be disappoint me. She is happy now and I don't want to ruin it. It'll be better tomorrow.

"I Passed" I said and hugged Mama.

"Hey! I already have a teacher! I'm so proud of you my Daughter! Let's eat first" Mama said to me and gave me a spoonful of pancit.

A few minutes ago my boyfriend texted me. I also said yes, I passed. I did not say that there was a problem. I need to graduate. I can't do it again because I need money. We also have no money for my tuition next year.

I am so happy because I feel that they are all proud of me.

Tomorrow,

When our class was over I prepared a ballpen and notebook to take note of what Sir John would say to me.

"Besty! Congrats again to you!" Cass said cheerfully and hugged me.

"Congrats to you too. You were so good! I watched your video" I said and smiled at her.

"Yeah because it's me! I can't fail. All right, I'm leaving. Mike and I have a walk" she said.

I stared at him because I did not know that Mike and she did not mention anything else. Who's that? Another playboy?

"Flirting again?" I asked.

"Ihh! I'll tell you tomorrow" Cass said and left.

I was just shaken, she really have so many boys! she did not take them all seriously.

I went to Sir John's room. I also noticed that there were no more people.

"Sir? I am here to ask what my requirements are for you" I said and sat in the chair in front of Sir.

"Ahhh, But can you?" Sir asked as if he still challenging me.

I stood up and nodded in response to Yes.

"Do you really want to graduate?" Sir asked.

"What kind of question is that Sir, of course yes. No one wants to fail. That's why I will do what you ask me to do so that you will see that I am worth passing" I said and smiled at Sir.

"Okay" Sir only replied and stood up, it approached me and whispered.

"Let's have sex, I will pass you on to everything"

I was shocked by what Sir said. I can't look at him. I also do not know what to say to him.

"What? I thought you were willing to do everything?" Sir laughed.

"S-s-sir" was all I could say.

I swallowed hard with my saliva. I just want to run away or shout for help.

"What about it Myra?" Sir asked again.

"Sir, I-I can't... I-" I stammered and bowed.

I close my eyes firmly and pray.

"Why? Give me a valid reason" Sir John said.

"S-sir, B-because... Sir!" I was disappointed because I was ashamed to say it but I have no choice, I had to defend myself.

"Sir I have a boyfriend, I love him!" I told sir.

"So you're failed, you may now go" Sir said and sat down in his chair.

"W-what?" I was shocked by what sir said.

I won't let it happened but shit! I can't fall.

"Please sir, just don't do this. Sir I need to graduate, I need to find a job for my Mother. Please Sir!" I begged.