Chapter 10

Myra's P.O.V

I stare at myself in the mirror.

"Look at this dumb girl" I said to myself and laughed softly.

Tears welled up in my eyes again, I wiped them away and stared into my swollen eyes with tears.

"I hope you are happy"

"Nhel!" I said and cried again.

It hurts so much to lose the person I dreamed of being with for the rest of my life. The man I'm sure of. What am I supposed to do if he is gone.

I held my chest and feel the constant pain of my heart, I felt the pain I've never felt before. I tried to call Nhel again but he did not answer.

"Nhel, I'm happier with you, please answer my calls" I said, crying and stared at my phone.

I still can't forget what Nhel said earlier when we met, It hurts so much.

"How could you say that Myra! If you love me, you won't do such things like that!"

I hold my head when I heard Nhel's voice saying those words.

Since then he has not insulted me or spoken ill of me but I received a bad treatment from him because, because-- I deserve that for being a damn desperate woman.

"How could you say that Myra! If you love me, you won't do such things like that!"

This time the shout I heard was louder. Nhel's hurtful voice messed up again and again in my mind.

"That's not true, Nhel, I love you Nhel" I said and called him again but he did not answer again, even on the messenger app, I was blocked.

"Nhel" I whispered.

"How could you say that Myra! If you love me, you won't do such things like that!"

"No! That's enough"

"That's not true, Nhel"

"STOP!" I shouted and sat down on the floor.

What will my Mom tell me when she finds out? Will she insult me ​​too and speak bad words to me?

"You are disgraced!"

"You're a flirt"

"No respect on your self"

"SLUT"

"Bed warmer"

"No" I whispered.

"It's not true" I said and sobbed again.

I looked at my stomach that was not that big and it was not obvious that I'm pregnant.

"At first I loved you, but because of you I lost them all!" I said and gently stroked my stomach

"It's all your fault" I whispered.

"You should not have been formed! YOU MUST NOT HAVE BEEN ALIVE!" I shouted and punched my stomach.

"AHHHHGGGRRR" I shouted in anger.

"AHHHGGG--- aw, ahhggg" I shouted when I felt the pain of tummy

My body collapsed in pain and I slowly lay down on the floor.

"Aahhhggg" I whispered.

I can no longer scream in extreme pain that I feel.

"H-help! Ahrg Help!" I said.