Chapter 11

Myra's P.O.V

"What happened to you?" Sir John asked.

It still hurts a lot, too much.

"Nhel and I met earlier, then I said I was pregnant.... He left-- me--" I said and cried.

He tapped my shoulder.

"Sir, I can't lose Nhel in my life" I said and held Sir John's hand.

"Sir, you don't want that child either, do you? Let's just have an abortion. Please sir" I said, crying.

Sir let go of my hand and looked at me wickedly.

This time, he thinks differently. It was like he's going to eat me alive.

"S-sir" I whispered and moved backwards for I suddenly feel fear of him.

"Once the child in your womb loses its heartbeat, you would not like what will happen to you" he threatened me and left the room.

I just wiped away my tears and touched my stomach.

"You're still alive" I whispered.

I close my eyes tightly and sighed.

I saw sir John leaning against my bedroom door. I would have called him but he walked away.

"Will he kill me too when I kill you?" I whispered as I caressed my stomach.

******

John's P.O.V

I leaned against the bedroom door.

It hurts so much for me that she does not love our child, I thought we would be a happy family. But it does not seem to be.

I walked away and went to the men restroom. No one was in the bathroom so I immediately punched the wall.

"Fuck you, Nhel" I chuckled and punched the wall hard.

"I will kill you when you ruin my family!" I whispered and punched the wall repeatedly.

I went out of the hospital and bought something to eat outside, my child had to eat. He needs to get stronger inside her womb.

I even ventilated outside first, I sat on a bench beside the entrance of the hospital, as if I didn't want to see Myra because of what she did and said.

I feel disappointed, she just wanted to kill my child so that she could be with that man, Nhel.

"Mr. Gatchalian? Why are you here? It's time to check the baby again" said the Doctor standing behind me.

I just nodded and followed the Doctor who went to Myra's room.

Myra and I looked at each other when I entered but I averted my eyes from her. I just watched Doctor Sanchez while she check Myra.

"Well, This is good news. Your Baby's heartbeat is getting stronger but you still need to be more careful. I will give you another vitamin that will make baby stronger. Bed rest is required for you, you are not allowed to walk. All right? There is a chance that you'll get a miscarriage, you are also not allowed to be feel stress because the baby feels what you feel" Doctor said and arranged its equipment.

"I'll remember all you said, Thank you" said Myra.

"I'll just send your prescription to the nurse now" Doctor said and went out.

"Eat first" I said and reached for the bag of food that I bought earlier.

"I'm sorry for what I said earlier, Thank you for the food" Myra said and took the food out of the plastic.

I just watched her, she looked at the corner where there was a folding table for food.

She was about to stand up but I preceded her. I took the folded table and arranged it in front of her.

"Thank you" she said.

"Aren't you forbidden to walk? What do you really want? to lose my child?" I asked, angrily.

"Sir, it's not like that" she said.

"Don't say anything because I know what you really want to do" I said and just shook my head.

"Sorry, I will not do that to our child, I promise" Myra said.

It was nice to hear that she already accepted that she's carrying our child.

Later, the nurse came and handed over extra vitamins and her prescription.

I read it. "Every morning and night, it's night. After that, drink it" I said.

"Thank you for the food, I will pay you with my salary" said Myra.

"You don't have a job anymore" I said.

"There-" I did not finish her speaking.

"You can't work, can you? You can't move!" I shouted, I can't resist my anger because she's too hard headed.

"S-sorry" she stammered.

I looked at her and she seemed scared of me, she just turned his attention to the rice that she could not remove from the wrap because it was hot.

I gasped and I was the one who arranged Myra's food, I also shredded her dish.

"Thank you" Myra said while looking at my hand.

"Eat it, I'll just pay the bills downstairs" I said.

"Sir? Why is your hand like that? Did you got into trouble?" Myra asked.

I looked at my hand with blood and wounds. I pocketed my hand to hide it.

"No" I answered and left immediately.

I paid the hospital bill, my hand sting a bit in my pocket but it doesn't matter.

Doctor suddenly appeared and called me "Mr. Gatchalian"

"Yes?" asked.

"Tomorrow, Myra can already go out, but I have to check up the baby before you leave. Just don't forget my instructions to keep Myra's pregnancy safe" said Doctor and she smiled at me.

"Thank you very much" I said and smiled at her as well.

I went back to Myra's room and saw her eating burgers and fries.

"Are you okay?" she asked when I entered.

"Yes, you ate that too?" I said and walk towards her.

"Huh? Why is this yours? Sorry sorry! Let's just share" she said and handed me the burger that was already half in her bite.

"No, just eat it" I said and sat on the couch and used my cellphone.

"Don't you have anything to eat?" Myra asked.

"I'm full" I replied to her.

"Is that so, where is my cellphone?" she asked.

"Left home" I replied.

"Ok" she said.

"Tomorrow we will go home, later I will get your clothes." I said while on my cellphone.

"All right, my dirty clothes are on the table, the nurse brought it earlier when you go down" Myra said.

I just nodded, I looked at Myra who looked okay. she is also very brave woman because she is facing this alone. I'm trying to put my presence beside her, I guess she just don't care.

"Sir? Why don't you want to lose our child?" I was surprised by Myra's question.

"Because he is my child, he is from me and I will be a father for the first time" I said.

She just nodded.

Myra, don't be like my mother. Don't kill our child.