EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

Myra's POV

While we were here in a hut we considered the dining. John always talks about what I did last night. He keeps telling me it doesn't seem like me.

"That's my wild side, everyone has that," I said and ate a crab.

"Mmm! Delicious! How can they cook this? I'll cook for mom," I whispered and opened another crab.

I sucked on it and noticed John staring at my lips.

"That's it! Eat more!" I said calmly and stared at him.

"Can we repeat that? When we got home?" he asked and stared at me while eating.

"No more, my wildness has an expiration date," I said and ate again.

He pouts and grabs the crab. I noticed he struggled to open that.

"You're old enough yet you don't know how to eat crabs?" I teased and took the crab in his hand then peeled it.

"Eat that, my big baby," I said and filled her plate.

"Pshh! I guess I haven't eaten crab in a year. You know life alone. Just a right serving of cup noodles and pancit canton," he said and ate.

"Please, don't worry! I won't leave you again," I said and smiled at him.

"Of course you won't... You're my wife," John said and handed me a steak.

"Ede wow," I said casually.

Suddenly my cell phone rang. I immediately thought that mom might be chatting. We are connected to the wifi of this resort, which is included in what we paid.

"Who is that?" John asked immediately.

"Haven't even reached for it!" I was annoyed and took the cellphone out of my pocket.

I sucked my index finger first before I opened the cellphone. An Email popped up for me.

"Shit..." I whispered and my eyes widened.

"W-why ?! What's the matter ?!" John asked worriedly.

"They emailed me .... I PASSED THE BOARD A LICENSE EXAM! I'M ALSO PROFESSIONAL TEACHER!" I shouted with joy and stood up then argued.

John also smiled and stood up then joined in my pleasure. We even high-fived a few times while trampling. The smile disappeared from my lips when I saw some foreigners and other people eating while looking at us.

"Heh ..." I whispered and slowly sat down.

John's reaction was the same. When we both sat down we smiled again and hugged each other.

"Go, eat!" I said and ate again.

***********************************

A few months later, I noticed similar symptoms I was experiencing when I was pregnant with Garbien.

"My wife?! Not yet!?" trace the excitement in John's voice.

"Wait!" I shouted.

I stared at the pregnancy test I was holding. I just finished dripping it with my urine. I leaned against the wall and my eyes widened as I saw the second red line gradually appear.

"O ... My God!" I blurted out as I held my mouth.

I feel a mixture of excitement and joy.

"JOHN!" I shouted and came out of the bathroom.

"What? What!?" he said and took the pregnancy test in my hand.

I could see his eyes widen. A smile drew to his lips and I was surprised when he lifted me up.