Chrissy!?

* Everyone was yelling, you just stood there frozen, unable to move, your breath was turning shallow, your head racing with thoughts. But suddenly you were pulled out of those dark thoughts by a hand on your cheek*
Eddie: Y/n?
Y/n: Eddie, I can't breath.
Eddie: It's going to be okay, I promise but you need to tell us what is Chrissy's favorite song.
Y/n: It's uh-
Jason: Chrissy it's okay, we will help you I promise!
* You were distracted by Jason's yelling but a few seconds later remembered*
Y/n: It's called What A Feeling by Irene Cara.
Eddie: Thank you darling, Jason go get a mix tape from Chrissy's room.
Jason: And leave her?
Eddie: She will die in the matter of minutes so hurry your ass up!
Jason: Shit!
* Jason sprinted up the stairs and head toward Chrissy's room. You found yourself on the floor, legs in your arms, crying*
Eddie: It's going to be okay Y/n, but you have to help us save Chrissy.
Y/n: She's gonna die and it's my fault!
Eddie: You can still help her.
* Eddie placed a hand out to you. You hesitated but eventually took it*
Jason: Got it!
* Jason jumped off the steps and ran toward Eddie*
Eddie: I'll try and put the headphones on her, Y/n can you try and pull her down.
Y/n: I can try.
* You walked over the Chrissy's body looking life less in the air. You got a hold of her leg and started tugging her down, she sadly only moved a little*
Y/n: Eddie get on that stool and put the headphones on her. * You said pointing at a stool not to far away*
Eddie: Okay.
* Eddie walked over to the stool you pointed at and got on it. He went on his tiptoes and put the headphones on Chrissy*
Jason: Play the song!
* With one single click Eddie played Chrissy's favorite song on the cassette tape*
Jason: Now what?
Eddie: Now we wait...
Y/n: Jason.
* Jason glanced over to you, his eyes watery and you could tell he was crying*
Y/n: She's strong, she'll make it.
Jason: Yeah, she'll make it.
* Eddie got off the stool and walked over to you, he put his hand on your waist and you put your head on his shoulder*
Y/n: I'm scared Eddie...
Eddie: And you have good reason to be but don't worry she'll make it.
* Chrissy then started breathing more heavily and her hands started twitching*
Y/n: What's happening?
Eddie: She's trying to escape.
* Jason was standing next to Chrissy's body in the air, looking up at her in tears*
Eddie: Jason, it's okay-
* But before Eddie could even finish his sentence, Chrissy's body fell to the floor*
Y/n: Chrissy!
* You and Eddie ran over to her, Jason already had his arms around her, trying his best to calm her down*
Y/n: Chrissy your alive!
* You were so happy, but you could tell Chrissy was terrified and shocked*
Eddie: Don't worry, we will explain everything but for right now we should get you comfortable.
Chrissy: Okay...
* Chrissy's voice was shaky, her body had bruises that weren't there before, you thought how did she get those. Jason walked her to the couch and wrapped her in a blanket, you smiled at the sight of Jason being so nice to her*
Y/n: Here some tea.
Chrissy: Thank you.
Eddie: So-
Y/n: Uh, what happened in there Chrissy?
Chrissy: I.
* Chrissy looked down, she was trying to form words but the only thing that came out of her mouth was a whimper. Because of Chrissy's behavior Jason gave you a mean glare making you shrug your shoulders. Chrissy took a deep breath and said*
Chrissy: It was red, everywhere.
Eddie: The Upside Down...
Chrissy: What is that?

( After explaining )

Chrissy: So I was in the. Upside Down?
Y/n: Well maybe.
Jason: Could you explain a little more maybe?
Chrissy: Sure, there was this man but he didn't exactly look human.
Y/n: Vecna.
Chrissy: He told me that...
* Chrissy's leg started bouncing up and down, you could tell Jason was trying his best to calm her down but it wasn't working*
Chrissy: He told me that he wanted Y/n.
* Your eyes widened in surprise*
' You? Why would he want you * You thought*
* Shortly after Chrissy said that she started crying and then berried her head into Jason's chest*
Eddie: He can't have her! * He said putting a hand around your waist*
Y/n: Eddie it's fine.
Eddie: No it's not! He will kill you!
Y/n: We have to figure out what he wants, maybe I'm able to help solve that question.
Eddie: I'm not gonna allow you to go...
Y/n: It's okay, Eddie.
* It broke your heart to see Eddie's beautiful brown eyes filled with tears*
Eddie: I won't let you * He said his voice cracking*
Y/n: Come here.
* Eddie wrapped his other hand around you and gave you a hug*
Y/n: I will be okay, I promise.
Eddie: You can't l-leave me yet...
* You moved your hand to Eddie's back, slowing rubbing circles. You could feel his tears staining your shirt*
Y/n: It's gonna be okay.
* Jason's gaze shifted to you, you were surprised to see a slight tear in his eye*
Y/n: Jason, look after Chrissy will you?
Jason: Don't have to tell me so.
Chrissy: Y/n you don't have too...
Y/n: It's the only way, he wants me so he can have me.
* Eddie couldn't stop crying, you were sad knowing you could die but also you could come out of it alive, possibly*
Y/n: Come here guys.
* Jason and Chrissy walked over to you and joined you and Eddie in a huge group hug*
Y/n: I will come back and see you guys again, I promise.
Chrissy: You better, I'm not loosing my best friend.

A/n: Thank you all for reading this chapter, bye!