Break Down?

Y/n: What do you mean?
Eddie: Y/n, It's easy enough seeing the signs. Shaking leg, biting nails, shaking hands and avoiding eye contact. You aren't yourself right now. I should know that better than anyone expect yourself. So what's wrong?
* Your mind raced and your blood boiled as you felt tears prickle in your eyes. Your lip quivered and your hands wouldn't stop shaking. Now that he had noticed, your anxiety only grew. You finally built up the courage to say something*
Y/n: I am scared, Eddie.
Eddie: Scared of what? * He said with a worried expression shown on his face*
Y/n: I-I'm scared of losing you. Scared that one day you won't be there to pick me up when I fall. Scared that what if Vecna gets to you. I would be torn apart if you left me... Because, I love you.
* Eddie's expression softened and his hand found it's way to your cheek. He caressed it gently and grinned with tears in his eyes*
Eddie: I love you too.
* Your emotions suddenly took over you and before you knew it, tears were streaming down your face. You grinned stupidly enough and let out a sigh of relief. You and Eddie cried into each other, the silence being broken by whimpers and sniffled sobs. Your body founds it's way tangled in his. Eddie kissed your lips to try and prevent the whimpers although it only muffled them. After a few shared kisses, you lay next to Eddie with your head on his chest and an arm wrapped around him. Eddie was peacefully braiding strands of your hair as you relaxed your eyes. You listened to his heartbeat and for a moment, you thought it was only you and Eddie. Although you were interrupted by the cocky tone of another person*
Robin: Sorry to barge in on your little Rated-R moment but we need you guys. * She said winking at you*
Y/n: It is not Rated-R! * You said leaning up from Eddie's chest*
Robin: Uhuh, come on love birds~
* And with that Robin walked away. You and Eddie held eye contact for a few seconds before bursting into a fit of laughter. You could have sworn you laughed so hard you thought your lungs would give out. Eventually you and Eddie walked out of the room and met up with the others in the dining room. After a few minutes of you zoning out, you were brought back to readily by Eddie slamming a magazine down*
Eddie: Alright, check this out. The War Zone. I've been there once, it's huge. They got everything you need for, uh-
Y/n: Killing stuff?
Eddie: Basically, yeah. Have you heard of it?
Y/n: Yeah, I went there once with my old man when I was little. Got a few guns and knives.
Eddie: Huh.
* As you and Eddie made eye contact he grinned sheepishly. You grinned in return and felt your cheeks flush. You broke eye contact and looked over at Steve. He was giving Eddie the death glare, why? Your guess Robin told him what she walked in to. You frowned slightly and he did the same. You broke eye contact and looked over at Robin who said*
Robin: You think fake Rambo has enough guns in there? Is that a grenade? I mean, how is any of this legal?
Eddie: Well, lucky for us it is, so... This... This place is just far enough outside of Hawkins. As long as we steer clear of main roads, we oughta be able to avoid cops and uh, angry hicks.
Erica: If we're trying to avoid angry hicks, then maybe we shouldn't go to some store called The War Zone.
Nancy: Normally, I'd agree but we need the weapons. So I think it's worth the risk.
Lucas: Me too.
Dustin: But is it worth the time? It'll take all day to bike there and back.
Eddie: Who said anything about bikes?
Y/n: And do you have your own personal vehicle to drive us around?
Eddie: No, I was getting somewhere, darling.
Y/n: Hmm.
Steve: You got some car we don't know about or something?
Eddie: It's not exactly a car, Steve... And it's not exactly mine, but, uh, It'll do. * He said smirking *
Y/n: Where is this mystery car we don't know about?
Eddie: Here actually, believe it or not.
Y/n: Wow, would have never expected that.
Eddie: Right?
Steve: Jesus.
Eddie: Hey, uh red? You got a ski mask or a bandana, something like that?
* Max shrugged her shoulders and looked over at a mask on the floor. Eddie understood what she was thinking and took the mask. As everyone started walking out of the trailer you grabbed Eddie's hand*
Y/n: Eddie.
Eddie: Hmm?
Y/n: I don't have anything to cover my face, I'm a wanted criminal too ya know. * You said with a small laugh*
Eddie: Could never forget it... Here.
* Eddie grinned that stupid grin of his and reached into his back pocket and pulled out his black and white handkerchief. You could never forget the sight of it. He always carried it around with him, hanging out of his back pocket. He never told you why, but all you knew is that it meant a great deal to him. So when you saw it your eyes went wide, but you were quick to hide it*
Y/n: Eddie, no-
Eddie: Take it, I insist.
Y/n: But.
* You paused and looked at the handkerchief, and then back at Eddie. His eyes held a sense of comfort in them. You smiled slightly and grabbed the handkerchief from his hand and tying it around the bottom half of your face*
Eddie: Ready?
Y/n: Yep.
* Eddie grinned and slipped on Max's Michael Myers mask as he slipped out of the house. You followed him not far behind. After a minute or two of checking if no one was there Eddie motioned for everyone to follow him. You nodded your head in agreement as everyone started following him. Everyone slipped behind trailers and cars before they reached their destination. Eddie checked the windows to see if they were unlocked and to your surprise one of them was. He climbed inside the motor-home with you right behind him. As you climbed in he almost kicked you in the face making you gasp*
Y/n: Careful dumbass.
Eddie: Sorry darling~
* Eddie slipped off his mask making you giggle at how frizzy his hair looked*
Eddie: That was suffocating.
Y/n: I bet.
* You and Eddie rushed to the front of the motor-home as Steve, Nancy, Erica, Lucas, Dustin, Max, and Robin climbed through the window*
Steve: Go! Come on! * He whispered*
* You locked the door to get inside the motor-home as Eddie sat down in the driver's seat. He unzipped a bag and pulled out a pair of pliers. He ripped out a pair of cords from the car with the pliers in between his teeth. He pulled them out and started cutting wires*
Y/n: Where'd you come up with this?
Eddie: Well, when the other dads were teaching their kids how to fish or play ball, my old man was teaching me, how to hot-wire. Now, I swore to myself I wouldn't wind up like he did, but now I'm wanted for murder, and soon, grand theft auto. So, uh, I'm really living up to that Munson name.
Y/n: Eddie.
Eddie: It's fine, don't worry about it.
Robin: Hey um, Eddie? I'm not sure I love the idea of you driving.
Eddie: Oh, I'm just starting this sucker. Steve's got her, don't ya big boy? * He said smiling *
* Eddie finished hot-wiring the car making the car rumble as it started. You then heard yelling from outside the motor-home*
???: What the hell? Hey! Open this door!
???: Hey!
???: They locked the door!
* Eddie giggled as he looked at your panicked expression. He jumped out of the driver's seat and grabbed your hand, dragging you to the back of the car. Steve was the one who moved to the driver's seat and Nancy took the passenger. Eddie sat you down on a sofa at the back of the car and he plopped down next to you*
Steve: Shit! It's just a car... Everybody, hang on to something!
Lucas: Oh my god! Let's go! Let's go!
Dustin: Drive! Steve! Drive! * He screamed *
Robin: Go, go, go!
* Steve pushed on the gas peddle harshly causing the car to accelerate faster than you were prepared for. Your back hit the the sofa making Eddie laugh. You slapped his arm in response which only made him laugh harder*
Lucas: Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
Dustin: Shit, they look pissed.
Robin: I mean, it's not every day you lose your house and your car in one fell swoop.
Steve: Hold on! Hold on!
* Steve's driving led to the car hitting a garbage can, making trash fly everywhere*
???: Stop 'em! God bless it!
Steve: Okay.
* The car made it's way to a road as a tarp on the top of the car slipped off of it. And with that Steve drove the car off into the distance, leaving Eddie's trailer, but more importantly the gate...*

A/n: Sorry for the wait, also I just got a few brain blowing ideas for near the end of season 4 and stuff so you all are gonna be kinda sad is all ima say, bye!