Roadtrip ( Day 1 )

* You and Eddie drove for around three hours until you eventually stopped at a small town, it was cute, a few small old houses, a gas station, store and more*
Eddie: There's a hotel over there. * He said pointing to a building not that far from where you were parked*
Y/n: Wanna stay there for a night or two?
Eddie: Sure, unless you don't want too-
Y/n: Don't be stupid, of course I want too.
* You and Eddie walked to the hotel and entered to be greeted by a middle aged woman, at least around forty*
Receptionist: Hi! How can I help you?
Y/n: One room please.
Receptionist: Alrighty, one bed or two beds? * She said with a wink*
Y/n: One please.
Receptionist: Okay, that will be $12:99.
* Eddie grinned slightly and handed the receptionist the money*
Y/n: Thank you.
Receptionist: Just doing my job.
* You and Eddie walked to the room and entered. It was small and cozy, a queen bed, a tv with a couch and a kitchen*
Eddie: This isn't to bad.
Y/n: Yeah, surprisingly.
* Eddie walked over to the bed and stumbled onto it*
Eddie: I'm exhausted...
Y/n: Wanna take a nap?
Eddie: Yes please!
* You felt your lips curve into a grin as you crawled onto the bed and laid down next to Eddie*
Eddie: Cuddles?
Y/n: Sure.
* Eddie wrapped his arms around you and you did the same*
Y/n: Eddie.
Eddie: Hmm?
Y/n: I'm worried...
* Eddie raised his head from your neck and said*
Eddie: Why?
Y/n: I left Steve... No warning... No note.
Eddie: He'll be fine. Hey, I went missing too. He eventually has to piece it together and figure out were together.
Y/n: Yeah, how long do you want to stay?
Eddie: Two maybe three days.
Y/n: Okay, I'm cool with that.
* Eddie rested his head near your neck, slowly falling asleep, you eventually followed*

( Few Hours Later, 10:37 pm )

* Your eyes slowly opened to see Eddie still sleeping. You brushed the hair out of his face causing him to wake up*
Y/n: Hi babe.
Eddie: Hi~
" God I love his voice" * You thought*
Eddie: What do you want to do today?
Y/n: I want to swim In the pool downstairs, and maybe explore the town.
Eddie: That seems like a plan.
* Eddie kissed your forehead and then stood up from the mattress, he walked into the bathroom. You suspect to take a shit or something*
Y/n: Hurry up! I need to get ready!
Eddie: I'll try.
* You stood up from the bed and wondered the room. You sat down on the couch and turned on the tv, scrolling through the channels eventually settling with a horror movie, you watched it for a while. You were so caught up in the movie you forgot Eddie was in the bathroom*
Eddie: I'm done.
Y/n: Oh, um, right thanks.
Eddie: Yep.
* You stood up and walked into the bathroom. You put on some makeup you brought in a small bag, once you finished you changed*
* The outfit ⬇️*

 You put on some makeup you brought in a small bag, once you finished you changed** The outfit ⬇️*

* Or anything else if you don't like it*

* Eddie was in his usual outfit, denim jacket, hellfire shirt and jeans*
Y/n: Let's go for a walk.
Eddie: Okay.
* You and Eddie walked out of the building and around the town. You stopped at a coffee shop for a while, you both drank and talked and then continued your adventure. You and Eddie found a cute path to follow, sure your surroundings were hot and dry, but there was this small spot in town where there was a small forest, a little unusual but it's whatever*
Y/n: It's crazy how even though were in a small dessert there's a spot where trees and plants thrive.
Eddie: I wonder how that happened...
Y/n: Yeah, anyway come on.
* You took his hand in yours and dragged him onto the path. It was a short, simple walk. You both admired the lush green trees and flowers, taking in the sights and smells. Eventually the path ended and you and Eddie had to head back to the hotel. Once you got back you changed into a swimsuit and so did Eddie. You walked downstairs since your room is on the second floor and walked to the pool. Eddie noticed you were hesitant on getting in and could tell you were thinking about Steve*
Eddie: Don't stress, think of this as our relaxing time... Getting away from your annoying, overprotective older brother.
Y/n: Yeah, that's a good way to put it * You said giggling*
Eddie: Get in.
* You followed Eddie into the pool and swam around. There were a few other people there, at least two family's, probably on vacation*
Y/n: Fuck!
Eddie: Wha- Y/n what's wrong?
Y/n: School! Eddie remember my mom!
Eddie: Y/n...
* Eddie frowned and made his way toward you and pulled you into a hug. You froze for a moment before wrapping your arms around his waist, hugging him back. Your head rested against his chest*
Eddie: Take a moment to relax and forget about your mom, Steve, Dustin, Mike, and breath.
* You sighed and took a few deep breaths*
Y/n: Thank you, for always being there for me.
Eddie: I'm your boyfriend, it's my job isn't it?
* You chuckled and pulled Eddie into a kiss. Eddie kissed back, his wet hair dripping onto your slightly exposed chest. You heard gasps and whispers from a few people as you pulled away. You looked around to see people staring. It was awkward at first but then people started clapping and cheering. You were happy, you were truly happy. People didn't judge your relationship with Eddie here. They didn't call you losers or freaks. Instead they were encouraging you. You and Eddie swam to the steps in the pool and sat on them*
Y/n: It feels good, people not judging us.
Eddie: Yeah, it does.
* Eddie smirked and held your hand. You grinned yourself and placed your head on his shoulder*
Y/n: I have an idea.
Eddie: Hmm?
Y/n: How about we both take showers and you braid my hair and I put your hair into a small bun?
* Eddie thought about it for a moment and then agreed. You squealed from excitement and left, taking Eddie with you to your room. You and Eddie ended up taking a shower together, to save water of course... Once you and Eddie were out of the shower and out of the bathroom he said*
Eddie: Can I braid your hair now?
Y/n: Of course.
* You sat on the bed and Eddie sat behind you, picking at strands of your hair, braiding it*
Y/n: I'm kinda surprised you know how to braid hair.
Eddie: I learned when I was little, I was bored and asked my mom.
Y/n: That's cute.
Eddie: I guess...
Y/n: Eddie.
Eddie: Yeah?
Y/n: I love you.
Eddie: I love you too.
* Eddie finished braiding your hair, putting in elastics to keep them together. You grabbed an elastic from your bag as you and Eddie switched positions and you started putting his hair into a low bun. You finished a few minutes later*
Y/n: Oh my god! You look adorable!
Eddie: I do? * He said in a blushing mess*
Y/n: Yeah! You look-
* You didn't know if you should say he looks cute or hot*
Eddie: I look?
Y/n: Hot, there I said it!
* Eddie chuckled slightly and yet again fell onto the bed*
Eddie: You're adorable
* You blushed in embarrassment and looked down at Eddie*
Eddie: Bedtime?
Y/n: But-
Eddie: Please~ * He said in a whiny tone*
Y/n: Fine...
* You and Eddie were under the covers. You were faced away from Eddie with both your hands supporting your head and pillow, he had his hands wrapped around your waist and his face curled up against your back*
Y/n: Goodnight, Eddie.
Eddie: Goodnight babe~

A/n: Another chapter, oh my god right!? I'll be updating more on this story btw, hope you enjoyed! Good bye! 💗