Arcade Date? ❤️

*Eddie's gaze met yours, and then returned to Wayne as he pulled away*
Eddie: I was uh, I was taking a well needed vacation.
Wayne: Without telling me? Or your friends, not even your girlfriend?
*Wayne had such a pained expression on his face it made you feel bad for lying to him*
Eddie: Yeah, It was sudden, and I thought it would only be for a few days but it ended up being a few weeks. * He said scratching the back of his neck*
Wayne: Alright, I'm glad to have you back, we all are. I got evicted a while ago, but I got the place back. For the memory's you know.
Y/n: Is that why you weren't here when I visited?
Wayne: Hmm, I was staying at a friends.
Eddie: Okay, I'll tell you more about it later but Y/n and I are gonna head into my room.
Wayne: Alright, have fun.
Eddie: Yep.
*Eddie took your hand in his and led you into his room. It looked the same as it did before, clothes and cassette tapes everywhere, the faint scent of smoke in the air. It was exactly how you remembered it. Weird enough with Wayne getting evicted, nothing was removed. Eddie sat down on his bed, you joining him*
Y/n: When's our date?
Eddie: Tonight, now stop being so pushy.
Y/n: Sorry, I'm just really excited. * You said grinning*
Eddie: It's okay, let's spend a few hours talking and catching up before we get ready.
Y/n: Okay.
*You and Eddie talked for hours, about his life, your life. You were filled with this relaxation, like everything was going to be okay. You felt happy and overjoyed that Eddie was back. But you also understood it would be hard for him to "fit in" again. You talked about Steve and his relationship problems, especially his ups and downs with Nancy. It's confusing, she has a boyfriend already, Jonathon. Yet she's giving Steve the biggest puppy dog eyes. It's so confusing. Eddie talked about what he did in the Upside Down, in more detail this time. It sounded like a nightmare, but you held his hand and comforted him through it. You could tell he felt the same way, overjoyed and happy that he was back. Eddie seemed to relax every time you held his hand, or kissed his cheek. It was your way of realizing he felt safe with you. Eddie suddenly pulled you up from the bed and spun you around, making you gasp. He stopped spinning you and placed a quick kiss to your lips*
Y/n: What was that for?
Eddie: Nothing, just wanted to say you should get ready.
Y/n: Okay, I think I still have some clothes stashed here somewhere.
Eddie: Alright.
*You let go of Eddie and walked to his closet, going through it until you found a decent looking outfit*
Y/n: Should I dress formal?
Eddie: More casual than formal.
Y/n: Okay.
*You rushed into the bathroom and began putting on the clothes you picked out*

*You touched up your makeup and slowly made your way out of the bathroom. Eddie's mouth opened in surprise as he stared at you*
Y/n: Like it?
Eddie: Y-Yeah, um, yeah I do.
Y/n: Good, when are we leaving?
Eddie: Right now.
Y/n: Okay, come on.
*Eddie smiled and walked out of the room with you on his trail. As you were about to head out the door Wayne noticed your change in attire and raised an eyebrow*
Wayne: Where are you two off too?
Y/n: Don't ask me.
*Wayne frowned slightly and looked over at Eddie*
Eddie: It's a surprise date thing.
Wayne: Ah, alright. Have fun you two.
Eddie: We will.
*You and Eddie said your goodbyes to Wayne and left. You sat in the passenger seat of Eddie's van and he sat in the driver's side. Eddie leaned over and placed his handkerchief over your eyes*
Y/n: What's going on?
Eddie: You can't see where were going.
Y/n: Alright, just don't lead me to a secluded area where you could kill me.
Eddie: I would never.
Y/n: Uhuh.

( 20 minutes later )

Y/n: We there yet?
Eddie: Just about.
*As you waited for Eddie to stop the car your mind began to wonder again. You wondered if this was a date at all, maybe he was breaking up with you or something. You couldn't decide. You barely heard the faint laughs of children over the blasting radio. The car came to a stop and the music stopped playing*
Y/n: Are we here?
Eddie: Yep.
*Eddie got out of the car and helped you out. You would have fallen over your own two feet if it wasn't for Eddie. He was guiding you along, making sure you were heading in the right direction. Once you felt you entered a building, Eddie suddenly removed the handkerchief. It took a minute for you to adjust to the lighting but eventually you realized where you were. You were at an arcade*
Y/n: An Arcade date! * You said turning to him*
Eddie: Yep, do you like it?
Y/n: Yeah! I haven't been here in so long!
Eddie: Well then let's get playing.
*You smiled and quickly pulled Eddie into a kiss. You felt Eddie smirk against your lips. You smirked yourself and pulled away. You giggled and took Eddie's hand, running to the games*
~ ~ ~
* Game after game after game. It was all a blur of happiness. You felt overwhelmed with happiness. As you ran around the place, searching for games to play, you would steal quick glances at Eddie. God he looked perfect. His hair ruffled in all the right places, his eyes sparkling, his lips curved into a smile. You wanted to remember this moment forever. You never wanted to let this go. You never wanted to let him go. After the date you and Eddie walked outside to find it was raining. You grinned in happiness, but it seems Eddie's grin was bigger. Eddie grabbed your hand and dragged you outside. He pulled you near his car and began turning you around in circles, your hair getting wet, making water droplets flying everywhere. It was a moment of pure bliss. Just you and Eddie, dancing in the rain. It felt perfect. You laughed and laughed as you pulled Eddie into a hug. You pulled away slightly to the point of seeing his face and snaked your arms around his neck. You pulled him into a soft, passionate kiss. This kiss felt special, one of love and joy. You played with the hair at the back of his head as you pulled away, leaning your forehead against his*
Y/n: I love you, I love you so fucking much Eddie Munson.
Eddie: I love you too darling, more then you could even imagine~

A/n: Thank you for reading this story, I hope you all enjoyed. Go check out my other story's if you want. Again, thank you all for the support. It means the world to me. I love you all so much, goodbye! ❤️