Lovers Lake?

* Steve's gaze landed on you as he gave you a "What the fuck is he talking about" stare. You smiled and picked up Eddie's water bottle*
Y/n: Let's go.
Steve: Wha-
* Before Steve could finish his sentence you and Eddie were already past him walking down the dirt path with the others. After an hour or two of walking and running Dustin halted to a stop*
Dustin: Something's happening...
Y/n: Uh, Dustin?
Eddie: Can you slow down? Dustin?
Dustin: I think we're getting close!
* As Dustin ran up to the lake's edge you quickly grabbed his shoulder and helped him to a stop*
Y/n: Watch your step.
Dustin: Yep, sorry.
Steve: Oh man. You gotta be shitting me.
Y/n: Yeah.
Eddie: I thought these woods were familiar-
Y/n: Lover's Lake.
Dustin: This is confounding.
Max: There's a gate in Lover's Lake?
Nancy: Whenever the Demogorgon attacked, it always left an opening. Maybe Vecna's the same way.
Robin: Only one way to find out.
* Eddie gently tapped your shoulder and you shifted your gaze toward him. He pointed at the tarp that was covering the boat you and Eddie used to get away from Patrick's horrible death. You and Eddie tore off the tarp and slowly lifted the boat back into the water*
Steve: Ay, easy.
Y/n: We are.
* You turned to Eddie and slowly planted your head on his shoulder. He smiled and kissed your forehead. As you were about to hug him Robin placed her hands on both of your heads and separated the two of you*
Robin: There you go. Yeah, I'm just gonna do that. Thank you.
Y/n: Wow Robin, way to go, ruining the moment.
Robin: Sorry~
* You caught Steve giving Robin a rewarding smile as you scoffed. Eddie climbed into the boat and held out his hand for you to take. You smiled and intertwined your hand in his*
Eddie: There you go, just sit over there and I'll be with you shortly. * He said winking at you*
* You smiled once again and sat down near Robin who was giving you a cheeky glare. Eddie helped Nancy into the boat and then sat down next to you, he waited for Steve to look away and planted a soft kiss to your lips. After he pulled away he placed his head on your shoulder, closing his eyes. You felt the boat rock as Steve pushed Dustin away from the boat*
Steve: Ay! Hey, hey, are you trying to drown us? This boat can at most hold 4 people tops, alright?
Y/n: It's better this way. You guys can stay here with Max.
Nancy: Yeah, keep an eye out for trouble.
Dustin: You keep an eye out. It's my goddamn theory.
Robin: You heard Nance.
Dustin: Who put her in charge?
Robin: I did.
* Steve kneeled down ready to push the boat out into the water as Nancy held out her hand for the compass*
Nancy: Compass.
* After a few groans and whines from Dustin he eventually handed the compass to Nancy*
Steve: Hey, there you go. * He said passing a jacket to Dustin who seemed taken back at the sudden force*
Dustin: Ow...
* As Steve pushed the boat into the water he quickly made his way inside making Dustin yell*
Dustin: You said 4!?
Steve: Sorry. * He said waving him off*
Robin: Bedtime at 9, kiddos. Miss you already!
* By the time Robin has finished her sentence you all were already past the shore line and in deep waters. After a few minutes of paddling Nancy started freaking out, your guess over the compass. You turned around and guessed right as you saw the needle of the compass going haywire*
Nancy: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down. Slow down guys.
Steve: Whoa-
* Steve was interrupted by Robin's walkie going off*
Dustin: Hello? Guys what's going on over there? Hello? Come on guys, talk to me. What's going on?
Dustin: Uh, Dustin, your compass has gone from wonky to wonky with a capital "ahh!"
Y/n: Hey Steve? Steve what are you doing?
Steve: Somebody's gotta go down there and check this out. Unless one of you three can top being a Hawkins High swim co-captain and a certified lifeguard for 3 years, then... It's gotta be me. No complaints, all right?
* Eddie looked over right in time to see you roll your eyes at Steve's statement. He chuckled quietly and held your hand in his*
Eddie: Hey, I'm not complaining. I do not wanna go down there.
* You agreed with Eddie as you started moving a ring on Eddie's hand up and down in a slow motion making him smile*
Robin: What are you smiling about?
Eddie: Oh~ nothing.
* Eddie decided to move on from the almost awkward lecture and found a plastic bag in one of his pockets and emptied everything out giving it to Steve. You glanced over to Nancy to see her staring at Steve's bare chest. You were happy for her, you always liked the idea of Nancy and Steve dating again. But she also has Jonathan to deal with. You like Jonathan as well but you felt awkward thinking about the love triangle. You were interrupted from your thoughts by hearing crinkling of a plastic bag. You looked over to see Eddie wrapping the plastic bag around a flashlight and handing it to Steve*
Y/n: Steve.
Steve: Hmm?
Y/n: Good luck...
* Steve nodded his head and smiled. Eddie grabbed a cigarette from his pocket and also grabbed a lighter and lit the cigarette taking a hit. He looked over at you and smiled*
Eddie: Want some?
Y/n: Oh- sure.
* Eddie handed you the cigarette, you took a deep breath and inhaled the smoke. You pulled the cigarette away from your lips, the taste never leaving your mouth. Eddie took it from your hands and was about to take a hit but Robin was quick to dispose of it*
Robin: Gross.
Nancy: Steve? Be careful.
* Steve smiled at Nancy and then dove into the water making the boat rock*
Robin: Where we at, Wheeler?
Nancy: Closing In on a minute.
Y/n: Oh- okay.
* After a few moments of silence Steve burst through the water, breathing heavily*
Eddie: Oh Christ!
Steve: I found it.
Y/n: You found it?
Steve: I found it, yeah. I found it * He said swimming toward the side of the boat*
* Robin held the walkie to her mouth and said*
Robin: Dustin, you are a goddamn Einstein. Steve found the gate.
Steve: It's pretty wild. It is more of ay-uh snack-size gate than the mama gate, but still, it's pretty damn big.
* Steve suddenly submerged into the water and resurfaced later. Then again a few seconds later but this time he didn't resurface*
Nancy: Steve!
Y/n: Steve!
Robin: Steve! Steve!
Eddie: No, no no! What the hell was that?
Robin: Nancy, really, what happened?
Y/n: Fucking Christ... * You screamed*
Eddie: Woah, woah you're not going in there, are you? * He asked Nancy*
Nancy: Just wait here.
Robin: No Nancy!
Y/n: Nancy!
* But it was too late she was already under the water*
Eddie: Goddamn it!
* Robin soon positioned her self at the edge of the boat ready to dive in*
Y/n: No, no, no, no, no. What are you doing?
Eddie: She said wait!
Robin: Yeah- I heard her.
Eddie: She's in charge.
Robin: Are you kidding me? I made that shit up.
Y/n: Don't you dare. Robin-
Eddie: Don't you- Goddamn it... Son of a bitch!
Y/n: Woah! Hey, Eddie calm down.
Eddie: B-But.
Y/n: It's okay, let's just follow them.
Eddie No way!
Y/n: I have experience with this Ed. I can protect you if something goes wrong...
* Eddie sighed heavily trying to ignore his shaky hands. He forced a weak smile and agreed as he held out his hand to you. You gently took his hand and walked to the edge of the boat*
Y/n: Ready?
Eddie: No...
Y/n: Alright then.
* You took a deep breath and fell into the water dragging Eddie along with you.
"God I hope this goes well" * You thought*

A/n: Sorry for the slow updates! I'm a little sick but I'm sure I'll feel better soon. Also do you like Nancy x Steve or Nancy x Jonathan. I hope you enjoyed. Love you all! Bye!