Nancy's "Talk"

* After Steve made sure Nancy was safe and was back in the normal world, you decided it would be safer to go to Max's place. Max agreed and showed everyone into her trailer. Once everyone was inside they all sat down on couches or leaned against walls. You sat between Eddie and Steve. Eddie had his hand wrapped in yours as you felt your hand shake from the fear of losing Nancy and even worse... Possibly losing Eddie. Eddie rubbed circles on the back of your hand trying to calm you down. Steve would have told him to back up a little but he understood that Eddie was the best hope to calm you down. Eddie placed a hand on your waist and pulled you into his chest. You grinned weakly and cuddled up next to him. You then turned your attention back to the serious conversation that was in motion*
Nancy: He showed me, things that haven't happened yet. The most awful things. I saw, a dark cloud spreading over Hawkins. Downtown on fire. Dead soldiers. And this, giant creature with a gaping mouth. And this creature wasn't alone. There were so many monsters. An army, and they were coming into Hawkins. Into our neighborhoods, our homes. And then... He showed me my mom. And Holly, Mike. And they... They were all.
* Tears streamed down Nancy's face. You felt bad for her, and you also felt bad for Steve. You knew that Steve still had a crush on Nancy, it was too obvious to miss. You felt bad for Steve because if Eddie had been in Nancy's position you would have been as scared as he was, probably even worse. You tapped Steve's shoulder making him look at you. You gave him a thumbs up trying to tell him that he should say something. He smiled and nodded his head. He sighed and turned to face Nancy*
Steve: Okay, but... He's just trying to scare you, Nance. Right? I mean, I mean, it's not real.
Nancy: Not yet. But there... There was something else. He showed me gates. Four gates, spreading across Hawkins. And these gates, they looked like the one inside of Eddie's trailer, but... They didn't stop growing. And this wasn't the Upside Down Hawkins. This was our Hawkins. Our home.
Max: Four chimes. Vecna's clock, it always chimes four times. Four exactly.
Nancy: I heard them too.
Max: He's been telling us his plan this whole time.
Y/n: Four kills, four gates.
Lucas: End of the world.
Dustin: If that's true, then he's only one kill away.
Eddie: Oh Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ. * He said mumbling*
* You raised your head to look at him. Tears were in his eyes, and you could tell he was terrified but didn't want to show it. You grabbed his hand from beside him and held it to your lips, kissing it slowly. He looked down at you and smiled*
Eddie: You always know how to calm me down, don't you?
Y/n: I've known you for a while Munson, I think I can tell when your a little on edge. * You said giggling*
Eddie: Hmm.
* Eddie kissed your forehead making Steve mentally curse at him. You didn't like the fact that Steve didn't like Eddie. I mean, he liked him enough to tolerate him but when it comes to showing affection toward you he gets cold and protective. Steve groaned and turned toward Max*
Steve: Try 'em again, try 'em again.
* Max picked up the phone and dialed in a number. After a few seconds it went to busy signal causing Max to groan. Max put the phone back as Dustin said*
Dustin: Anything?
Max: No, rang a few times, then went to busy signal.
Y/n: Maybe you punched it in wrong? Try again.
Max: I didn't punch it in wrong.
Y/n: Well then I don't know.
Dustin: I think she knows how to use a phone, Y/n.
Steve: Alright Henderson, Max enough. Y/n's just saying she could've typed it in wrong.
* Max tried again but ended up with the same result as before*
Max: Same shit.
Lucas: How is that possible?
Dustin: I told you Joyce has this telemarketer job. She's always on the phone like Mike won't stop whining about it.
Max: Okay yeah, but this phone's been busy for what, three days now? That's not Joyce. No way, something's wrong.
Nancy: She's right. It can't be just a coincidence, it can't be.
* Nancy stood up from the chair she was sitting in and walked up to the window, looking out to see the trailer park in all it's glory*
Nancy: Whatever's happening in Lenora is connected to all of this. I'm sure of it. But Vecna can't hurt them, not if he's dead. We have to go back in there. Back to the Upside Down.
Steve: Whoa, no, no, no. What?
Eddie: Nope, nope.
Y/n: Are you crazy?
Steve: Alright come on, let's think this through. * He said rising from his end of the sofa*
Nancy: What is there to think through?
Steve: We barely made it out of there.
Nancy: Yeah, because we weren't prepared. But this time, we will be. We'll get weapons and protection. We'll go through the gate, we'll find his lair, and we will kill him.
Y/n: Or he'll kill us! What if my brother died? What would you do then! What would I do if my boyfriend died!? What would I do then? * You said your voice cracked*
* Your leg bounced up and down, your hand shaking. Tears streamed down your face before you even realized. Eddie had flipped you around to face him and kissed your tears away. He spoke in a soft tone and his voice soothed your worries as he said*
Eddie: I'll be okay, I would never die on you. That would be stupid of me...
* You laughed slightly and hugged him tightly*
Steve: Alright, enough of the couple bullshit.
Eddie: It's not our fault you're single.
Y/n: Mr can't even hold onto a decent relationship.
Steve: Hey!
Y/n: Joking~
* You moved your self back beside Eddie and rested your head on his chest*
Steve: Nancy, the only reason you survived is because he wanted you to. He's not scared of us.
Robin: And for good reason. We were wrong about Vecna, Henry, Peter, 001. Sorry, what are we calling him now?
Dustin: 001.
Erica: Vecna.
Lucas: 001.
Y/n: Peter.
Nancy: Henry?
Robin: Alright we've learned something new about Vecna/Henry/Peter/001. He's a number like 011, only a sick, evil, male, child-murdering version of her with really bad skin. But my... My point is, he's super powerful. He could turn us inside out with a snap of his fingers. It's not a fair fight.
Dustin: So then why fight fair? You're right, he's like 011. But that gives us an upper hand. We know 011's strengths. And weaknesses.
Erica: Weaknesses?
Y/n: When El remote-travels, she goes into this sort of trance kind of state. I bet the same is true with Vecna.
Lucas: That would explain what he was doing in that attic.
Dustin: Exactly.
Y/n: So when he attacks his next victim, I'll bet he's back in that attic.
Dustin: Physical body defenseless.
Steve: Defenseless? What about the army of bats?
Dustin: Right, true. We'll have to find a way past them. Distract them somehow.
Eddie: And, uh, how do we do that, exactly?
Dustin: No idea. But once they're gone, he doesn't stand a chance. It'll be like slaying sleeping Dracula in his coffin.
Robin: That all sounds good in theory, but there is no pattern to Vecna's killings. I mean not one that I can decipher. We don't know when he's going to attack next. We don't even know who he's going to attack.
Max: Yeah, we do. I can still feel him. I'm still marked, cursed? I ditch Kate Bush, I draw his focus back to me.
Lucas: Max. You can't, he'll kill you.
Max: I survived before, I can survive again. I just need to keep him busy long enough so that you guys can get into that attic. Then you can chop his head off. Stab him in the heart. Blow him up with some explosive Dustin cooks up. I honestly really don't care how you put this asshole in his grave. Just, whatever it is, whatever you do, try not to miss.
* As everyone flooded out of the room and into the kitchen Eddie grabbed your hand and pulled you into an empty room. The both of you sat on a bed, facing each other*
Y/n: Why did you drag me into here?
Eddie: I want you to talk.
Y/n: Talk about what?
Eddie: Why you were so scared in the living room.

A/n: Thank you for reading this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading, good bye!