He's Back!!

* Eddie smiled weakly as you felt tears fall from your eyes onto your cheeks. He was here, he was really here. But he looked different, he was beaten up, bruises everywhere and his leg. His leg was healed. You sobbed out of happiness and immediately ran out of your room and tackled Eddie to the ground. You straddled his lap and cried into his chest. He chuckled slightly and wrapped his arms around your waist*
Y/n: Where were you! Where were you! Where were you! * You said sobbing into his chest*
Eddie: I'll explain over a movie and a bowl of popcorn, if that's okay?
* Eddie's voice had you at ease. Just hearing it made you relax. You smiled and nodded your head. Eddie kissed your forehead and said*
Eddie: I missed you, I'm so sorry I wasn't here.
Y/n: I missed you, I missed you so damn much.
Eddie: I know.
Steve: I found out yesterday. I wanted to bring him to you but he insisted it be tomorrow.
Y/n: Hmm, let's get a movie rolling and some popcorn so you can tell me where the fuck you've been.
Eddie: Sounds like a plan.
* You raised your head and met Eddie in a passionate kiss. It felt amazing feeling his lips against yours again. The sweet taste of his lips and the touch of his hands made you so happy. You pulled away, kissing Eddie's cheek before standing up and helping Eddie off the floor. You walked into the kitchen and Eddie was in the living room. You popped a bowl of popcorn and added salt, just as he liked it. You smiled to yourself as you walked into the living room with the popcorn bowl in hand*
Eddie: Got my popcorn? * He said in a cocky tone*
Y/n: It's my popcorn too, don't think I'm letting you off easy because I'm serving you popcorn.
Eddie: I wouldn't dare.
* You placed the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table and sat down next to Eddie, resting your head on his shoulder and intertwining your hands. A comedy was playing in the background as you started talking*
Y/n: What happened to you?
~ ~ ~
Eddie: After you left I was stuck in the upside down. I couldn't walk and it hurt to speak so I crawled over to my trailer and hung out in there. It was mainly quite, the bats are all dead but every time I tried to leave the Upside Down the vines would try and stop me. It seems Vecna is-
Y/n: Still alive, yeah.
Eddie: One night I fell asleep and when I woke up my leg was healed.
Y/n: Just like that?
Eddie: Hmm, once I was well enough to walk, I made my way out of the Upside Down and into Hawkins. I hung over at my old trailer for a night until Steve found me. Y/n, did you visit?
Y/n: The trailer?
Eddie: Yeah, the sheets were ruffled and my Walkman was missing.
Y/n: Yeah I may or may not have taken that. * You said chuckling*
Eddie: I don't mind. Also, I see you took care of the jacket.
* It was true. You had barely taken the denim jacket off since Eddie died. It provided you with such comfort to the point you felt you had to keep it on. You smiled weakly and said*
Y/n: I tried my best, I hope I can still keep it?
Eddie: Of course, its found its rightful owner. I could never take it away from you now.
Y/n: Hmm.
Eddie: What did you do?
Y/n: Well, I barely slept, ate, moved, I never went to school. I didn't even talk to Steve. I isolated myself from everyone. You were the person I loved most, and you were gone. I thought for good, so I guess my way of coping was to stay in my bed and cry. That's all I did for weeks.
Eddie: I'm so sorry.
Y/n: No, it's okay. It wasn't your fault.
Eddie: Darling?
Y/n: Yeah?
Eddie: Do you wanna go on a date tomorrow, to make up for my absence?
Y/n: Sure, but where?
Eddie: That is surprise.
Y/n: Come on~
Eddie: I can't tell you, you'll find out tomorrow.
Y/n: Eddie! Come on.
Eddie: Nope, we are going to watch this movie and then go to bed.
Y/n: It's the middle of the day.
Eddie: It's past dinner time.
* You groaned and shifted your head deeper into his neck. The sweet smell of his cologne filled your senses. You relaxed and for the first time in a long time, felt safe. You moved your head into Eddie's lap and smiled as you felt his hand start to play with your hair. With the smell of popcorn, his cologne, the movie playing in the background, and the feeling of Eddie playing with your hair made you fall into a deep sleep*

Eddie's POV

* I watched as Y/n fought to stay awake. It was cute really, to speed up the process I decided to play with her hair. I knew this made her happy so I continued to braid her hair until she fell asleep. An hour or so later Steve came into the room and sat down on the other side of me*
Steve: Out cold already?
Eddie: Yeah, I'm surprised she lasted this long.
~ ~ ~
Steve: Its good to have you back, Y/n really missed you. We all did.
Eddie: Other then all of Hawkins.
Steve: Yeah, beside that.
Eddie: I'm gonna carry her to bed, mind turning off the tv for me?
Steve: Not at all. Make sure she doesn't wake up, she's a light sleeper.
Eddie: Oh I know, thanks Steve.
Steve: Yep.
* I grinned and made my way off the couch. I scooped Y/n into my arms and cradled her. She was surprisingly light weight. I walked from the living room into her room and slowly placed her on her bed and under the covers. I turned off the lights and crawled in beside her. I stared at her for a moment in awe as I thought*
'How did I manage to catch this amazing women'
* I lay there for a moment before nuzzling my head into her neck, taking in her sweet scent. I smiled and placed a small kiss to her cheek before returning to my spot and closing my eyes, following her into a deep sleep*

A/n: Thank you for reading, also tell me what your thinking the date will be, I hope you enjoyed, bye!