Dustin!!

* You felt your breath quicken and your mind begin to race. Right as you thought you were about to faint, you heard Steve screaming downstairs*
Steve: Dustin! Dustin!
* You, Eddie, Nancy, and Robin all quickly ran down the stairs and caught up to Steve in the living room. He was yelling "Dustin" and flashing his flashlight around the room*
Steve: Dustin! Can you hear me? Dustin! Du-Hello? Hel-Hello?
Robin: Maybe he really does have rabies...
Y/n: Huh, yeah.
Steve: Hello! Hello?
Nancy: Steve, what are you doing?
Steve: Hello! * He said turning to face Nancy*
Y/n: Jesus Steve, the flashlight is right in my eyes.
Steve: He's here. Henderson, that little shit, he's here. He's like... He's in the walls or something. Just listen. Dustin. Dustin! Dustin! Dustin! Dustin! Can you hear me?
* The more you focused on the faint voice instead of Steve's yelling, you could hear what sounded like Dustin*
Dustin: That brings us to the question you first raised. How and why is there a gate at Lover's Lake? Let's analyze. What do 011 and Vecna have in common?
Nancy: Dustin!
Y/n: Dustin? Are you there?
Eddie: Dustin? * He said leaving your side to move a curtain*
Robin: Dustin!
Steve: All right, either this kid can't hear us or he's a total-
Y/n: Douchebag, yeah.
Nancy: Will found a way.
Y/n: What?
Nancy: Will. He found a way to speak to Joyce through the lights. * She said walking over to a lamp and attempting to turn it on*
Steve: Lights?
Robin: Yeah.
Y/n: You know what lights are right?
Steve: Okay, I'm not that dumb.
Y/n: Uhuh.
* Steve scoffed and flashed his flashlight in your face making you cover your eyes in a state of panic*
Y/n: Ah, come on dumbass.
Steve: Now were even. * He said grinning*
* Steve walked over to Nancy and helped her try and figure out how to turn on the lamp*
Steve: The switch, try the switch.
Nancy: Okay.
* Dustin's voice continued in a low pitch but could be heard all throughout the main floor*
Y/n: Do you have power?
Nancy: I think.
Steve: Hey, guys? You seeing this?
* You turned your head and looked at where Steve's flashlight was pointing and saw a golden, glittery light flowing around the chandelier on the ceiling. Everyone slowly made there way to the light. Nancy was the first one to raise her hand into the light. She twisted and turned her hand around making her smile a little*
Eddie: Woah.
Dustin: Are these like the Mother-gate.
* You then followed Nancy's lead and slowly moved your hand into the weird glowing light. It felt weird, but nice weird, like if you were to sit in a field full of perfect sunflowers with one beautifully blossomed tree in the middle. The grass and the fallen leaves on the ground scratching at your skin, the sun providing warmth and comfort. Eddie was next, as he was twisting his hand he "accidentally" bumped into your hand. You grinned sheepishly and playfully smacked his hand away.
Eddie: Ow. * He groaned pretending to be sad*
* You giggled and for some reason, felt like this was a special moment between you and Eddie. You turned your head and looked into his shining brown eyes. For a moment you thought he was leaning in but was soon interrupted by Steve knocking his hand away, the hand that you guessed was soon going to be on your waist. You scoffed and watched as Robin moved her hand around the golden light, grinning ear to ear in amusement*
Y/n: It tickles.
Robin: It kinda feels good.
Nancy: Does anyone know Morse Code?
Robin: No.
Steve: No.
Y/n: No, sorry.
Eddie: Wait, does SOS count? Is that, Is that good?
Dustin: So our working theory is that Vecna makes remote contact from his attic. We don't know why, we assume he can do it from anywhere. Erica? Are you even listening?

Dustin's POV

Erica: You said you followed Vecna through lights, right?
Dustin: Yeah, why?
Erica: Because I think he's here.
* I looked up toward the light on the ceiling to see it glowing more than it should be. There was a pattern to it's flickers though*
Dustin: S... O... S... Hey, uh, remember when I said they wouldn't be stupid enough to go through Watergate?
Lucas: Yeah?
Dustin: I overestimated them.

Y/n's POV

* Everyone sat in a bedroom with one of Holly's light up toys ready for action. Dustin had faintly told us to go up there and grab the toy for an experiment to try and communicate better*
Steve: Come on, come on.
* All of a sudden on the side of the bed the golden, glittery light was back from before. You could hear faintly Dustin say*
Dustin: You guys seeing this?
* Nancy reached her hand into the glittery light and swiftly moved her hand through the light*
Y/n: It's, pretty.
Eddie: Yeah. * He said breathlessly*
Dustin: Holy shit!
* Dustin's laughter could be heard quietly as Nancy moved her hand in the light, glittery trails following her fingertips*
Dustin: We're not moving it, but we're gonna unplug it. Stand by. Yank it.
* The light suddenly disappeared but the glitter still remained in the same spot*
Dustin: Okay, try it now.
Robin: Okay.
Nancy: Hear goes nothing, I guess. Um.
* Nancy reached her hand back into the glittery area. What fascinated you is that the closer she got to the center of the glitter, the brighter the golden light got. She soon spelled out the word "Hi"*
Dustin: Hi, Hey. That worked.
Eddie: Yes! Yes! Hi!
* You giggled and held Eddie's hand as he grinned at the sudden satisfaction of a job well done... Ish.*
Nancy: Okay, um, oh, um.
* Nancy eventually spelled out the word "Stuck" for Dustin to see*
Steve: Yes, we are.
* Eddie nodded his head as you smiled. You felt happy, as weird as the place you were you felt happy. Happy that Eddie had a smile on his face in such a terrible situation. You quickly kissed his cheek and looked away, trying not to draw Steve's attention. Eddie grinned even wider and remained focus on the golden, light.*
Dustin: Watergate.
Steve: What the hell's Watergate?
Y/n: It's called Watergate because it's in water, and it's a gate. * You said trying to point out the obvious*
Steve: Oh-
Eddie: That's cute.
Y/n: Hmm.
Steve: Right.
Nancy: Um, no. It's.
* Nancy twirled her fingers around for a while, after a good range of seconds she spelled out another word "Guarded"*
Steve: Perfect, yes, yes, yes.
* You clapped your hands as the feeling of accomplishment rushed to your brain*
Dustin: Okay, we think we have a theory that could help with that.
Y/n: Yes.
Steve: Genius child.
Dustin: Murder sight... * He said faintly*
Nancy: Does anyone understand what he's talking about?
Eddie: No.
Y/n: No idea.
* Nancy drew out a "?" showing everyone didn't understand*
Dustin: Okay, seriously? How many times do I have to be right on the money before you guys just trust me!?
Steve: Jesus Christ.
Y/n: Henderson needs an ego check.
Eddie: It's his tone, right?
Y/n: Yeah, I know.
Nancy: Okay. So... So how far is your trailer, Eddie?
Eddie: Seven miles.
Robin: Nancy? Uh, I know your house here is, like, weirdly, creepily frozen in time and shit, but haven't you always had bikes?
* Nancy's eyes widened in realization as she you realized she completely forgot they existed. Everyone rushed outside, there were four bikes which means you had to ride with someone else*
Nancy: Who's taking Y/n?
Eddie/Steve: I will. * They said at the same time*
* You smiled weakly and shifted your gaze to Steve and whispered a sorry. He nodded his head as you walked over to Eddie. He grinned and quickly pulled you into a kiss. You pulled away after a few seconds*
Y/n: That was uncalled for.
Eddie: Just, in case, you know?
Y/n: Yeah, yeah. I know...
* You kissed his cheek and then climbed onto the back of his bike. After Nancy gave everyone the okay they all started peddling toward Eddie's trailer. You had your arms wrapped around Eddie's waist and your head leaning on his back a little. You looked behind you to see everyone in a diamond shape formation with Steve at the rear. Of course he had to look after you. After around thirty minutes of biking you reached the trailer park. You tightened your grip on Eddie's waist as a particular trailer came into view... Eddie's.

A/n: Thank you so much for reading, I appreciate it. Hope you enjoyed it! Bye!