Nancy's House??

Nancy: Well, we don't have to go all the way downtown for guns. I have guns in my bedroom.
Eddie: You, Nancy Wheeler, have guns, plural, in your bedroom.
Robin: Full of surprises, isn't she?
Nancy: A Russian Makarov and a revolver.
Steve: Yeah, you almost shot me with that one.
Nancy: You almost deserved it. * She said staring at Steve with a smirk on her face*
* All the sudden another earthquake struck the Upside Down making everyone panic. Steve, Nancy and Robin retreated to Skull Rock and you and Eddie stumbled to the ground in each other's arms, careful not to lay on any vines*
Robin: Oh my god!
* The earthquake came to a halt as everyone took deep breaths and panted in relief. You heard bats screeching in the distance and shivered in fear of just imagining what they could do to you in a mere second made you scared*
Eddie: Yeah so guns seem like a pretty good idea to me.
Y/n: Agreed... * You said attempting to calm your breathing*
Eddie: So what are we waiting for? * He said rising from the cold floor*
* Eddie held out his hand and flashed you a weak smile. You smiled and took his hand as he pulled you up off the floor. Steve turned on his flashlight and started walking deeper into the woods. Everyone eventually following*

( 20 minutes later )

* You walked hand in hand next to Eddie with Steve on the other side of him. It was an uncomfortable silence until Nancy broke the Ice*
Nancy: I think we're getting close. We're almost out of here, don't worry.
Steve: Eddie. Hey, uh. Listen, I just uh... I just wanted to say thanks, for saving Y/n and also saving my ass back there.
Eddie: Shit Steve, you saved your own ass. I mean, that was a real Ozzy move you pulled back there.
Steve: Ozzy?
Y/n: Ozzy Osbourne, dumbass. * You said rolling your eyes*
* You and Eddie shared a giggle as Steve sent the both of you death glares*
Eddie: Yeah, I mean when you took a bite out of that bat. You know Ozzy Osbourne, right? Black Sabbath? He bit a bat's head off onstage...
Steve: I don't-
Eddie: You know? Doesn't matter.
Steve: No.
Eddie: It's very metal, what you did. That's all I'm saying.
Steve: Uh, thanks.
* You cleared your throat making Steve look at you. You shot him a wide grin as you realized Steve and Eddie were finally coming to terms with each other. Steve being Steve rolled his eyes as you snickered. Eddie looked at you clearly confused but you just said*
Y/n: Don't worry about it. * You said smiling*
Eddie: You know, Henderson told me you were a badass. Insisted on the matter, in fact.
Steve: Woah, Henderson said that?
Y/n: Are you that blind?
Steve: Hey-
Eddie: Oh yeah, shit. Kid worships Steve. Like, you have no idea. It's kinda annoying, to be honest.
* Steve scoffed and looked at you for help. You just shrugged and let the conversation flow*
Eddie: I don't even know why I care what that shrimp thinks, but, uh, guess I got a little jealous, Steve.
Y/n: Woah. You? Eddie Munson? Was jealous of my birdbrained older brother?
Eddie: Crazy isn't it? * He said laughing slightly*
Y/n: No, shit.
Eddie: I guess I couldn't accept the fact that Steve Harrington was actually a good dude. Rich parents, popular, beautiful sister, chicks love him. Not a douche? No way, man. No way. That like, flies in the face of all the laws in the universe. And my own personal Munson doctrine. Still super jealous as hell, by the way. * He said smirking*
* Steve scoffed one again and shoved Eddie away from him*
Eddie: Which is why I would never have jumped in that lake to save your ass. Not under any, uh... Normal circumstances.
* A branch snapped in the distance making you shake in fear. Eddie squeezed your hand in reassurance. You could tell he was trying to be brave, but you could see it in his eyes. He was down right terrified.
Eddie: Nope. Outside of Dungeons N Dragons, I am no hero. I see danger and I just turn heel and run. Or at least that's what I've learned about myself this week.
Y/n: Eddie, give yourself a break. You're handling this well.
Eddie: See? The only reason why I came in here was because Y/n came in straight after you. Now, I was too ashamed to be the one who stayed behind. But Wheeler right there, she didn't waste a second. Not one second. She just dove right in. Now, I don't know what happened between you two, but if I were you. I would get her back. Cause that was an unambiguous a sign of true love as these cynical eyes have ever seen.
* You felt tears prickle in your eyes at the thought of Nancy and Steve together again. Truth is Steve told you everything. About the break up and how he was absolutely devastated when he saw her in the window with Jonathon. And how he broke into tears in your arms when he found out they were dating. It took a while for you to become comfortable being around Nancy again, because she hurt your brother, so bad to the point you wanted so badly to punch her. You came back to your senses as another earthquake struck. Eddie immediately pulled you into a hug and wrapped his hands around your waist, keeping you from falling onto the vines. Meanwhile Steve fell to the ground and was fairly too close to a vine*
Y/n: Goddamn it!
Eddie: Here we go again.
Robin: Okay, second on my list of least favorite things, earthquakes. Seriously, I'm unsteady enough as it is.
* You heard Robin say from a distance. Nancy suddenly made a bee-line through the forest*
Robin: Nancy! Where are you going?
Y/n: Nancy!
* As soon as the earthquake stopped you and everyone else expect Nancy rushed after her. Robin soon found her staring off into a broken down neighborhood*
Robin: Nancy!
* Everyone rushed to her side as you looked into the distance. It made you sick just looking at the bats flying in the air, and the red lightning striking all around you*
Nancy: Come on. * She said heading toward her house*
* Nancy walked forward, everyone slowly following her*

( Inside Nancy's House )

* Nancy opened the door and walked through it. A look of surprise, and sadness shown on her face. Steve followed after her, then Robin, then You, and then Eddie at the rear*
Robin: Might be time to get a maid, Wheeler.
Nancy: Come on. I don't want to stay here longer than we have to. * She said heading upstairs*
* Everyone followed Nancy except Steve who stayed downstairs. You walked into Nancy's bedroom taking in the horrible aroma filling the room. Nancy opened her closet and grabbed a box, placing it down on her vanity. She opened the box and shuffled through the wrapping. Her lips curved into a frown as she saw what was inside. Shoes?*
Eddie: Those aren't guns.
Y/n: No shit.
* Eddie gave you a glare as you apologized shortly after. You hugged him and kissed his cheek as an apology*
Robin: These heels are pointy, but I was hoping for something around the lines of a deadly projectile.
Nancy: I don't understand...
Eddie: Maybe, you left them somewhere else.
Nancy: There's a six-year-old in the house. I know where I keep my guns. * She said defensively*
Y/n: Geez.
Nancy: And also, I threw these away years ago.
* Nancy looked down to some flash cards soon going through them*
Robin: I get that grades are important, but perhaps maybe studying can wait till we get out?
Nancy: These are from sophomore chemistry. And this... This wallpaper, this is old wallpaper. And this mirror, this went to a yard sale. And you... You're not suppose to be here. No, I gave you to cousin Joanna two years ago.
* Nancy rushed toward her side table and started flipping pages through her diary*
Y/n: What's wrong?
Eddie: What is it?
Robin: Nancy? You're freaking me out.
Nancy: I think the reason that my guns aren't here is because they don't exist yet.
Eddie: They don't... Exist?
Nancy: This diary should be full of entries. It's not. The last entry is November 6, 1983. The day Will went missing. The day the gate opened. We're in the past...

A/n: Sorry for the wait I apologize, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, bye.