Talk?

* You were awoken by banging on the door and windows*
Y/n: Eddie? * You whispered*
Eddie: Shh, under the tarp...
* You pulled the tarp farther onto the both of you and covered you and Eddie's body's*
???: Are we sure this Re-For-Rick guy is here?
???: I don't know!
* You looked over at Eddie to see him curled up next you with his head on your shoulder. He was holding his breath and holding your hand. Someone started poking the tarp with something, You held your breath and hoped whoever was there didn't find Eddie*
???: Just take the tarp off.
???: If your so brave, you take the tarp off!
* Eddie opened his eyes from squeezing them shut and grabbed a broken beer bottle from beside him. He took a deep breath and charged upward pinning the person to the wall. You jumped up from under the tarp and looked around. The people who broke in were Dustin, Steve, Robin, and Nancy. Eddie held the broken bottle to Steve's neck*
Dustin: Woah! Eddie! Eddie! * He said screaming*
* Eddie turned his head and looked over at Dustin*
Dustin: It's me. Dustin, and Steve. We aren't going to hurt you right Steve?
Steve: Yep, right.
Dustin: Steve, how about you drop the oar.
* Steve dropped the oar but that only made Eddie press the bottle closer to his neck*
Dustin: Eddie! We are on your side.
* Eddie looked over at you with fear in his eyes*
Y/n: Step away darling...
* Eddie slowly nodded his head and walked away from Steve. Everyone except you and Eddie sighed in relief. Eddie walked toward a wall and slowly slid down making his way to the floor. You walked over to him and wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him into a hug*
Y/n: It's okay, were safe...
* Eddie's shaking hand made it's way to yours and intertwined as you pulled away from the hug. Dustin leaned down so that Eddie could see him*
Dustin: Eddie... We just want to talk.
* Dustin tried to grab the broken beer bottle from Eddie but failed*
Dustin: Okay...
Robin: We want to know what happened.
Y/n: Can we please not talk about it...
Dustin: We have to prove he's innocent.
Y/n: What.. Do you really believe Eddie would do this!?
* Dustin glared at you sadly as you felt anger cloud your mind*
Y/n: You know for a fact Eddie would never do this! He just isn't that type of person! * You yelled*
Dustin: Y/n, I don't want to believe it... We don't want to believe it but it was Eddie's trailer where Chrissy's body was.
Y/n: Vecna's back! * You said your eyes watering remembering the scene of Chrissy's death*
Steve: Shit...
Dustin: B-But-
Y/n: We never killed him we just cut off his route to us.
Dustin: Y/n, Eddie could either one of you explain how she died?
* A tear fell from your cheek but you were quick to wipe it away*
Eddie: I can...
Y/n: Eddie.
Eddie: It's fine, do you want to step out?
Y/n: I'll be okay.
* Eddie sighed and squeezed your hand*
Eddie: Her body just, like, lifted into the air and, uh... and she just, hung there. In the air. And her bones... Uh, she.
* He stopped speaking and whimpered into your shoulder. You kissed his forehead and said.
Y/n: Try you're best to continue.
* He nodded his head and turned back to the others*
Eddie: Her bones started to snap. * He said his voice cracking*
* Steve looked over at you. He was sad for you and Eddie cause of Chrissy but also because of your last conversation with each other*
Eddie: Her eyes, man. It... It was like there was something, like, inside her head, pulling. We... Uh.. I didn't know what to do, so I... I ran away.
Y/n: We left her there. * You said your leg shaking*
Eddie: You think we're crazy right?
Dustin: No, we don't think your crazy. We told you to tell us so we know how Vecna kills his victims. And now we know.
Steve: Hey, Y/n can we talk in private?
Y/n: Sure.
* You stood up from the floor letting go of Eddie's hand. You walked outside of the warehouse with Steve and stopped by the door*
Steve: I um, I want to talk to you about our last talk.
Y/n: Steve... My best friend just died and you want to talk about the stupid get away!?
Steve: Look- I'm sorry, I understand. Bad timing and I'm also sorry for Chrissy. I know you cared for her.
Y/n: No shit.
Steve: I wanted to make sure we were okay?
Y/n: We are fine! But I would be a lot more fine if you actually paid attention to my feelings!
Steve: What?
Y/n: What do you think I'm feeling right now?
Steve: Uh... Shock, sadness?
Y/n: Yeah, but I'm also pissed! Pissed that I wasn't there for my best friend when she needed me! I didn't come prepared! I didn't take time to process what she was going through! I wasn't fucking there for her! * You said your voice cracked*
* Steve quickly pulled you into a hug wrapping his arms around you. At first you wanted to pull away but before you new it you were crying into the sleeve of his jacket*
Y/n: I'm so fucking mad...
Steve: I know, we'll take him down so that he can't kill anyone else you care about...
Y/n: Thank you.
* Eddie walked out of the warehouse and toward you. He grabbed your waist right as you pulled away from Steve and hugged you*
Steve: Eddie.
Eddie: Hmm?
Steve: Take care of her, she needs it more then ever.
Eddie: I will.

Lucas's POV

* I heard distant chatter and bangs from outside. I quickly got up from the mattress I was on and rushed outside*
???: He's sees all this he'll shit his pants and cry for mommy. This guy's no fighter.
???: Hope he tries something. Gives me another reason.
???: Well, well, look who decided to join.
Lucas: What are you guys doing? * I said walked toward them*
Patrick: We're gearing up, preparing for the hunt.
Jason: Hey, man. Relax. We're not killers like Eddie. We just wanna talk to him. Get him to admit his crime!
???: Yeah, a little friendly neighborhood chat.
Jason: Hey, You didn't know Chris. If you're not up to this, you can go home, There's no judgment. You'll still be one of us, all right?
Lucas: No... I'm good. I wanna help...

A/n: New chapter! I hope you all enjoyed. Sorry for the slow updates I'm a little sick but I promise my updating schedule will get better. Anyway bye!