Y/n's Loss 💔

* An hour or so past by and before you knew it Eddie's trailer had turned into a protected war zone. The windows were boarded up and every opening into the trailer was covered in metal*
Eddie: Not bad.
Y/n: Not bad at all.
* Eddie chuckled and gave you a quick peck on the lips*
Y/n: Ay!
* Eddie only laughed more, you eventually joined in and took Eddie's hand in yours*
Dustin: I'm still here, you know?
Eddie: Hmm, I know.
Y/n: Sorry Dusty bun. * You said with a smirk on your face*
Dustin: Don't make fun of Susie!
Y/n: Uhuh.
Eddie: Alright, now for the fun part.
* Eddie pat Dustin on the shoulder and dragged you into the trailer, with Dustin following. You were tugged around until Eddie stopped inside his room. His mouth was open and his eyes were wide*
Dustin: Jesus Ch-
Eddie: It's like... She was destined for an alternate dimension.
* Eddie walked toward his guitar and was in awe as he looked at it, hanging on the wall in all it's glory*
Eddie: What do you say, Henderson, Y/n? Are you guys ready for the most metal concert in the history of the world?
Dustin: That a rhetorical question?
Eddie: Let's do it. * He said picking up the guitar and sliding it onto his back*
* You, Eddie, and Dustin all made it outside, you watched as Eddie climbed onto the trailer and stared at his guitar. As he finished climbing you said*
Y/n: You gotta teach me how to play that thing.
Eddie: I will darling, after this is all over.
Y/n: Fair enough.

Steve's POV

Robin: Uh, I don't mean to freak anyone out, but I swear we've seen this tree before.
Nancy: That's impossible.
Robin: That would suck right? If Vecna destroyed the world because, cause we got lost in the woods?
Nancy: Were not lost, Robin. Robin, hey! Watch out for the vines! Hive mind, remember?
Robin: Thank you!
Steve: Uh, don't worry about her. She's just stressed, you know, scared.
Nancy: Yeah, yeah. I know.
Steve: It's just, she's a super klutz.
Nancy: She did tell me that it took her longer to walk then most babies, so-
Steve: I really shouldn't laugh. But when I was a baby, I actually crawled backwards.
Nancy: Crawled backwards?
Steve: Yeah, but Y/n was different. She had no problems, she crawled forward instead of backward. You would think the older sibling would be smarter but not when your two. * I said laughing*
Nancy: Hmm.
Steve: You know, I'd push with my hands like this. Beep, beep. Always in reverse, you know? Come on, it makes sense. You push to move, right?
Nancy: No, no, it doesn't make sense.
Steve: Well, it did to my tiny little Harrington brain. That is, until I reversed my baby butt down a flight of stairs, and thumped my head really good.
Nancy: Yeah, I mean wow. That explains so much.
Steve: Yeah, I think it kinda does. I think like, right out of the gate like, I'm super confident. But I'm also like, an idiot. Which is just, I mean, it's a brutal combination. But I mean, the good news is, I get a big enough thump on my head I can change, you know? I can learn. I can crawl forward. Listen, I guess what I'm trying to say in a really stupid, roundabout way is, um, is thank you.
Nancy: Thank me?
Steve: Yeah.
Nancy: For?
Steve: For giving my head the biggest thump of it's life two years ago. I needed it, Y/n needed it...
Nancy: What do you mean?
Steve: Y/n was there for me, the night I saw you with Jonathan. It's stupid but, but I cried all night long with her. That was the first time I cried in front of her, and she didn't tell me I was a freak or I was stupid or I was overacting. Instead she helped me through it. I guess that was a good learning point for Y/n cause she figured out how much love could impact someone.
Nancy: Love.
Steve: Hmm. It changed her life, my life. And now cause of you and her, I'm crawling forward, slowly. I just wonder sometimes, you know, if some other girl had given me a proper thump before we'd met, would things have been different? You know, for us? Like, if we were meeting together for the first time right now, part of me. I dunno, part of me thinks we would've made it.
Nancy: Steve.
Steve: Remember the dream I told you about? About the Winnebago? Seeing the country with my six lil nuggets. It's all true, every last word. But I left one part out. It's the most important part. You're there, you've always been there.
~ ~ ~
Robin: You guys! Awesome news! Looks like we weren't going the wrong way after all. Come on. Let's go!
Steve: Okay. Ro- slow down! Ro- Robin!
* A few minutes later we were met with the Creel House with bats surrounding it and a bright light coming from a playground across it*
Steve: Erica.