"Your Dumb As Shit, Just Don't Get Yourself Killed"

Steve: Or maybe she's just really into Judge Reinhold?
Robin: Steve.
Steve: Nah, what?
Robin: I don't care, and I don't understand why you do either with everything that's going on. Honestly, this feels like a perfect time for that little pull of the rug because. In the face of the world ending, the stakes of my love life feel spectacularly low.
Steve: Yeah. I mean, I get you there, but. I still have hope. * He said handing Robin another Molotov*
Robin: Yeah not everything has a happy ending.
Steve: Yeah, yeah, believe me, I know.
* Robin chuckled as her gaze lingered on Nancy. She looked back at Steve and said*
Robin: I'm not talking about failed romance. I just, i have this terrible, gnawing feeling that. It might not work out for us this time.
* Robin's words flowed through your mind. You thought about Steve and Eddie and what you would do if you found them dead. Would you cry? Would you scream? Or would you run. It was simply a question you couldn't answer, and you might never know if you would*
Steve: You think we shouldn't be doing this?
Robin: I think we're mad fools, the lot of us, but. But if we don't stop him, who will?
* You wiped tears from your eyes as you saw Eddie and Dustin tackling each other and playing with there new shields like five year olds. Lucas and Erica were swinging around spears, and Nancy and Max were practicing shooting the shotgun. If you didn't know Vecna existed, you would guess everyone was getting ready for a really weird camping trip*
Robin: I mean, we have to try, right?
Steve: Yeah, to killing Vecna.
Robin: Slash Henry.
Steve: Slash 001.
* Steve and Robin clinked Molotov's and smiled*

( 30 minutes later )

* After all the fun and games were over, everyone piled back into the trailer to head toward the Creel House. Steve was in the driver seat again with Nancy in the passenger. Erica and Lucas on the side lines, Max and Robin sitting across from each other and you and Eddie piled into the back seat. The atmosphere felt tense. Lucas was nervous about loosing Max, Max was worried about losing to Vecna, Nancy is worried about Steve, Steve's worried you will end up in Vecna's grasp, Erica is scared Lucas will end up dead, Eddie is scared you'll end up dead, Dustin's scared For Eddie, and your scared of loosing Steve and Eddie to Vecna. An uneasy feeling settled in your stomach, it was unnerving, it made you want to stop the car and tell everyone to go back home and lock their doors, but of course you couldn't do that. Vecna had to be stopped, and if not you guys then who else. Eddie didn't exactly look like his usual self. He had stolen back the handkerchief he had given you and has used it has a bandana. You found it funny. Your head rest on Eddie's shoulder as you tried not to think of Eddie. On the floor covered in blood, open wounds gushing blood. You tried so hard but no matter what. They always came back. After twenty minutes or so of driving Steve had stopped the car. Erica, Lucas, and Max all got out of the car to head into the Creel House. As Max was about to shut the door, she gave you a small grin and waved goodbye. You smiled and waved back, Max shut the door and started walking up the steps. To the Creel House. Steve then pressed on the gas peddle making it move forward, leaving Erica, Lucas, and Max behind*

( 10 minutes later )

* After a bit of driving you arrived outside of Eddie's trailer. Steve and Nancy were standing and the car was parked. Nancy paced as she spoke, saying*
Nancy: Okay, i wanna run through it one more time. Phase one.
Robin: We meet Erica at the playground. She'll signal Max and Lucas when we're ready.
Nancy: Phase two.
Steve: Max baits Vecna. He'll go after her, which'll put him in his trance.
Nancy: Phase three?
Dustin: Me, Eddie, and Y/n draw the bats away.
* Eddie smiled and ruffled Dustin's head, almost like a brother to brother moment. You smiled and took Eddie's hand in yours making him grin*
Nancy: Four.
Robin: We head into Vecna's hopefully newly bat-free lair, and, flambé.
Nancy: Nobody moves on to the next phase until we've all copied. Nobody deviates from the plan, no matter what. Got it?
Everyone: Got it.
* Everyone stood up and grabbed their supplies. You held a shield and a spear. Everyone rushed out of the trailer and toward Eddie's trailer. You rushed through lawns and fences to reach Eddie's trailer. Once you were there Eddie opened the door for you and winked. You felt blush rise to your cheeks but quickly hid it because you were soon to realize Steve's hawk like eyes were watching you. Everyone entered the trailer and looked up at the rope and gate*
Dustin: Be careful.
Steve: Thanks buddy, here goes nothing.
* Steve slowly climbed the ropes and ended up landing feet first. He looked up through the gate and shrugged his shoulders*
Robin: What does he want us to do, applaud?
Y/n: Most likely.
Robin: Hmm.
* Steve dragged the mattress over so that everyone else had a safe landing pad. He positioned it just right and tugged on the rope*
Steve: All right, let's go.
* Nancy was the second one to go, she took off her gear and started climbing the rope. After she climbed the rope she fell onto the mattress. Steve offered a helping hand and said*
Steve: Gotcha.
* Steve pulled Nancy up a little to hard to the point there faces were closer than comfort. Nancy's eyes kept on shifting from Steve's eyes to his lips. Eventually she stopped and moved out of the way. You threw her supplies through the gate making her say*
Nancy: Thanks.
Y/n: Yep.
* Eddie went third and then you went fourth, Robin went fifth and Dustin went last. After everyone got a hold of their gear they walked outside. Nancy, Robin, and Steve all started heading toward the Creel House but then Steve stopped and turned to face you*
Steve: Hey, guys listen. If things here start to go south, I mean, at all, you abort. Okay? Draw the attention of the bats. Keep 'em busy for a minute or two. We'll take care of Vecna, and don't try to be cute or be a hero or something. Okay? You guys just-
Dustin: Decoys. Don't worry. You can be the hero, Steve.
Eddie: Absolutely, I mean, look at us. We are not heroes. * He said smirking*
* You gasped and punched Eddie's arm*
Eddie: Ay!
Y/n: We are most definitely heroes, or at least we will be.
Eddie: Alright, alright. That hurt...
Y/n: I'm sorry.
Eddie: Nah it's good.
Steve: Hey Y/n?
Y/n: Hmm?
Steve: Be careful, I don't want you to not come home tonight, alright?
Y/n: Alright, I'll be careful, and same goes for you dumbass, your dumb as shit, just don't get yourself killed.
Steve: I won't.
Eddie: Hey, uh Steve... Make him pay.
* Steve and Eddie nodded their heads at each other signaling they both understood. Steve gave you one last grin before he vanished into the distance with Nancy and Robin on his trail*

A/n: I got nothing to say other then bye, so good bye.