The War Zone!?

* You rested your head on Eddie's shoulder as he was taking a nap. The big space made the car echo so everyone could hear Nancy and Steve talking*
Nancy: How's it handle?
Steve: Not half bad. Considering that this is a... House.
* Nancy nodded her head with a smile on her face, slow, classical music was playing making you turn in your seat because you didn't exactly like classical music. You ended up ignoring it and focused on Eddie's soft snores. You hid a grin from showing on your face, Eddie looked so vulnerable and cute, you couldn't help it. You then closed your eyes and tried not to fall asleep, you honestly wanted to hear Steve's failed attempted at flirting with Nancy and make fun of him about it later on*
Steve: Yeah, It's, It's silly, but... I've actually, um. I always had this dream that I'd have this really, really big family. I'm talking, like, uh. A full brood of Harrington's. Like, five, six kids.
Nancy: Six?
Steve: Yeah, six little nuggets. Three girls, three boys. And. And every summer, I figured all of us Harrington's, we would pack into something like this and, just see the country. You know, the Rockies, Grand Canyon, maybe Yellowstone. End up in some beachside town in California. Spend a week parked in the sand. Learn how to surf or something.
Nancy: That sounds nice.
Steve: Yeah?
Nancy: Yeah.
* You opened your eyes to see Steve looking into Nancy's eyes, then his gaze dropped to her lips. Nancy noticed and immediately broke eye contact and started talking again*
Nancy: Well, uh, except for the six-kid part. That sounds like a total nightmare.
Y/n: If only he had some practice. * You said smirking*
Steve: You stole my line!
Y/n: Sorry. * You said sarcastically*
Nancy: All right, all right, fair. That's fair.
* Steve and Nancy turned quiet, and so Lucas saw this as an opportunity to speak to Max. He turned his head to look at her and said*
Lucas: Hey.
* Max sighed and took off her headphones, she stopped the cassette tape from playing and looked at Lucas*
Lucas: So I've been thinking, two of the three of Vecna's victims were seeing Ms. Kelley, right?
Max: Yeah.
Lucas: Okay. So I figure there's a good chance Vecna cursed another one of her students. We go back to her office, we read all of her files. We look for mentions of headaches, nosebleeds, nightmares.
Max: Lucas-
Lucas: We identify his most likely next victim. We stake out his house-
Max: Lucas, stop. We don't have time for any of that, okay? And even if we did, even if your plan did work, we'd be putting a total stranger at risk. A stranger who has no idea what they're up against. I do. He uses my memories against me. But, only my darkest memories. Same with Chrissy and Fred, right?
Lucas: Right.
Max: It's like he only sees the darkness in us. So, I'll just run in the opposite direction. Run to the light. And maybe he won't be able to find me there.
Lucas: Now, how exactly do you plan on doing this?
Max: I'm not sure. But It's my mind, not his, right? So I should be able to control where I am. I just need to, push him away. Find a happy memory and hide there. Hide in the light.
Lucas: You got a memory in mind?
Max: Yeah, it was a time when I was the happiest. * She said grinning*
Lucas: Was I there?
Max: That's presumptuous of you.
* Max and Lucas both broke out into laughter, making Erica give them a weird look*
Max: But yeah. You might've been there.
Lucas: Alright, but the second you start to lift, I'm calling in Kate Bush. All right?
Max: Okay, deal.
Lucas: Deal.
* The trailer then came to a harsh halt making Eddie wake up*
Eddie: We're here already? * He said rubbing his eyes*
Y/n: Yeah, you were dead asleep the whole time, it was honestly quiet funny.
Eddie: Haha, so funny.
* With Eddie's sarcasm that only made you laugh, Eddie shortly joined in after. Then Erica, Robin, Nancy, and Max exited the trailer, as Steve was about to leave you said*
Y/n: Steve.
Steve: Yeah?
Y/n: Be careful, okay?
Steve: Okay, bye birdbrain.
Y/n: Bye bird-shit.
* Steve smirked as he left the trailer making you irrupt in laughter*

Steve's POV

* I walked inside The War Zone following after Nancy. My eyes then widened at the sight, knives and guns everywhere. Ammo, flashlights, this place had everything*
Robin: So much for avoiding angry hicks.
Nancy: Let's be fast.
Erica: Yep.
Robin: Definitely.
* And with that everyone spread out, Max was in charge of collecting knives and such, Erica was grabbing her own "essentials" such as a slushy machine and a case of coke. Robin and I were in charge of getting gasoline and other supplies for Molotov's. I came around a corner to see Robin, I flashed the leather jacket and grinned making Robin scoff*
Steve: How many of these things do we need? * I said grabbing a gallon of gasoline and dropping it into the cart*
Robin: Five or Six.
* I stopped getting gasoline and looked over at Robin, she was staring off into the distance. I followed her gaze and realized she was looking at her crush, Vickie. I smirked and looked back at Robin*
Steve: What are you gonna do? Stand there and gawk?
Robin: Shut up.
* Robin took a step forward, about to walk over to Vickie but was stopped by a boy jumping behind Vickie, making her turn around*
Vickie: Ah!
* Vickie and the other boy started giggling and laughing at the sight of each other*
Vickie: Jesus, you scared me.
???: Woah, you gonna mace me with that?
Vickie: If it keeps you in line then, yeah.
* Before I knew it the boy and Vickie were kissing, I looked at Robin as her shoulder's slumped and I could see slight tears in her eyes, I was about to say something but the other boy beat me to it*
???: See? Not so scary?
* The boy kissed Vickie again and then started placing kisses on her neck, then Vickie and Robin made eye contact. Robin's eyes softened at the sudden moment, but Robin all the sudden started running out of the store*
Steve: No, Robin! Robin! Robin!
???: Who's that?
Vickie: Someone from band.
* After the heart-wrenching moment between Vickie and Robin, I searched through the aisles of the building trying to find Robin, but ended up finding Nancy*
Steve: Hey Nance.
Nancy: Hey.
* Nancy smiled and cocked the shotgun in her hand. She looked at the cashier and said*
Nancy: How much is this?
Cashier: $120:99, but I'll throw in 20 rounds of buckshot for ya.
* Nancy nodded her head and looked down at the gun. My eyes searched the room landing on the boy who walked beside us. It was Jason... Shit. My mind started racing, Jason was after Eddie and Y/n, actually screw Eddie he's after Y/n! My hands balled into fists, I tried so hard to contain my anger, my worry. Jason spoke in a calm, shaky tone and said to the cashier*
Jason: Hey, can I see the real pretty, 357 please.
Cashier: Sure thing. Here you go son.
Jason: Thank you.
* Jason's eyes then landed on Nancy, I took a few steps back and leaned against a wall. My legs felt weak, fuck this can't happen now. Not now, my mouth was dry. And my legs felt like they were going to buckle. I forced my weight onto the wall and calmed my breathing. I focused on Nancy and listened in on their conversation*
Jason: Nancy Wheeler. Wouldn't expect to find you here.
Nancy: Yeah, well, it's just, uh, scary times. Hey, I'm really sorry, about Chrissy.
* Jason nodded his head, he looked terrible. His face was red and he clearly had been crying, the guy looked like a train wreck*
Jason: Want my advice? Shotguns are not good for much of anything past killing small birds.
* Jason took a few steps forward, now Nancy and Jason were right in front of each other*
Jason: I mean, they got power, but not much range. And that's gonna force you into close-range combat. Then someone can just grab the barrel like this. * He said grabbing a hold of the barrel*
* I lifted myself from the wall and stepped beside Nancy, Jason paid no mind to me, almost like I didn't exist*
Jason: And redirect it.
~ ~ ~
Jason: Well, you look nervous.
Nancy: Like I said, scary times.
Jason: Now your brother, he uh, is he here with you, by any chance?
Nancy: Mike?
Jason: Mike.
Nancy: No.
Jason: I only ask because he's... He's in Hellfire isn't he? Same with you Harrington, Y/n's in Hellfire right? It would be weird for Y/n not to be, you know knowing that Eddie is her boyfriend and all.
Steve: I don't know what your talking about.
Jason: What about their friends? They here with you?
Nancy: Would you let go?
~ ~ ~
Steve: Let go, of the shotgun. * I said harshly*
* Jason let go of the barrel making me sigh in relief. A few minutes later everyone had re-grouped, Robin's eyes were red but I didn't want to confront her about it. Everyone started walking out of the building and toward the car, I walked quickly now realizing that everyone except Eddie and Y/n were outside the van. I walked up to Dustin and said*
Steve: Why are you out here.
Dustin: Eddie said him and Y/n need a minute to "talk" even though it's been like 10 minutes...
Steve: Huh.
* I decided they had enough time to "talk" and walked into the van. I immediately regretted it, there I saw Y/n and Eddie, making out.

A/n: Ya'll are lucky I'm updating on Christmas. Oh and Merry Christmas! Thank you for reading, bye!