Caught??

Y/n's POV

* You lay on a couch, kissing Eddie. Eddie made sure everyone was out of the van before he kissed you. It was amazing, it was just you and Eddie. Having the time of your lives. But you had to brake the kiss due to a loud bang. This wasn't the best position to find you in, you lay next to Eddie in his arms. The both of you tangled in each other. Steve's eyes widened and he dropped the bag of supplies he was holding*
Steve: Couldn't you guys have waited?
Y/n: I'm sorry, things got out of control and we got distracted from the bigger task ahead.
Eddie: Sorry Steve.
* Steve's eyes softened at the sight of your sadness, he sighed and slowly walked over to you. Steve placed a hand on your shoulder and said*
Steve: It's okay I get it. You guys love each other and you wanted to express that. Just try and do that later? You know, after we kill the bastard?
Y/n: Alright.
* Steve lifted you from the couch and pulled you into a hug. You were surprised at first but quickly hugged him back. You then realized, this was a huge step for Steve. For once he wasn't trying to separate you and Eddie, he instead told you to wait for later. You smiled and hugged him tighter. After a few moments you let go of the embrace*
Steve: I'll grab the others.
Y/n: Okay.
* As Steve left the trailer you sat down next to Eddie and rested your head on his shoulder*
Eddie: That went better then expected.
Y/n: Yeah.
* Steve then walked back in with all the others following. After a few moments of silence Dustin broke the ice*
Dustin: So Steve, what happened.
Steve: Let's just go.
Erica: Your old friends are here.
Lucas: Shit!
Steve: Let's go! Let's go!
Dustin: I'm going! I'm going! Sitting down!
* Steve pressed on the gas peddle making the trailer accelerate. As the trailer was moving out of the parking lot you looked out the window to see Jason. Him and his gang stared at the trailer as it passed, making you get an uneasy feeling*

( An Hour Later )

* After an hour or so everyone was in a field crafting weapons. You were with Eddie and Dustin making garbage can shields. Nancy and Max were working on the shotgun, Lucas and Erica were preparing spears, and Steve and Robin were creating Molotov's. You lay on the grass watching Eddie hammer in nails into his garbage can lid. You already finished yours and it seemed no one needed your help so you just sat there, looking at Eddie*
Eddie: You just gonna stare at me all day, darling?
Y/n: N-No. * You said adverting your gaze*
* Eddie laughed as he looked at your flustered face. You lay your head on the grass and looked over at Nancy and Max. You got Eddie to stop laughing and listened to their conversation*
Max: Is this even legal?
Nancy: Actually, I think it's a felony.
Max: Right.
Nancy: But it guarantees one thing. I won't miss.
* Nancy then started sawing off the barrel of the shotgun until it fell off. You looked over at Eddie to see him flashing his shield in the air*
Y/n: How's she feeling?
Eddie: Light, but durable. Deadly. But reliable.
* You and Dustin laughed at Eddie's silly remark. Eddie turned to you and pointed a finger at you, grinning stupidly*
Eddie: Hear me now. There will be no more retreating... From Eddie The Banished.
Dustin: Hey, you're really ready for bat-tle.
* Dustin giggled awkwardly as you and Eddie stared at him full of confusion*
Dustin: You get it? Bat-tle. B-A-T. No? I thought I had a good one.
* Eddie dropped his shield with a grin on his face that only told you one thing, "He was gonna do something stupid". And you were right, Eddie tackled Dustin*
Y/n: What are you two dumbass's doing?
* Eddie threw Dustin away from him making Dustin groan and say*
Dustin: You son of a bitch!
* Dustin ran toward Eddie and nearly tackled him to the ground. Eddie then started giving Dustin a wedgie which only made Dustin yell*
Dustin: No wedgies! No wedgies!
* You giggled as you watched the two have fun. Eddie turned to face you and ran up to you*
Y/n: No! No Eddie absolutely not!
* Eddie tackled you to the ground making you groan at the sudden pain. Eddie then straddled your waist and started tickling you*
Y/n: No tickles! Stop it!
Eddie: Not until you say you love me and that I'm the best boyfriend!
Y/n: Eddie this isn't funny!
Eddie: It is to me!
* Eddie continued to tickle your rib cage area until you grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss. You broke the kiss moments later and said*
Y/n: I love you, and your the best boyfriend I could ever ask for.
* Eddie smirked and pulled you up from the ground*
Eddie: Now that wasn't hard.
Y/n: Hmm.
* Eddie kissed your cheek and then started rough housing with Dustin again. After a few minutes Eddie stopped pushing him around and said*
Eddie: Never change, Dustin Henderson. Promise me?
Dustin: I wasn't planning on it.
Eddie: Good. Good?
Dustin: Good.
* Eddie suddenly appeared next to you and said*
Eddie: Hey Sinclair's. How are those, uh... Those spears coming on?
* Lucas held up a thumbs up which only made Erica groan and say*
Erica: Turn that damn thumb around.
Lucas: What? * He said putting down his hand*
Erica: It's too loose, Lucas. This isn't a basketball game where they blow the whistle when your shoes fall off.
Lucas: Okay, okay, for the record. My shoes never came off.
Erica: Okay, for the record, it's kinda hard for your shoes to fall off when your riding the bench.
Lucas: And yet, for some reason, you show up to every game.
Erica: Mmm, except for the one that mattered. Plus, Mom and Dad forced me.
Lucas: Bull, Mom and Dad can't force you to do shit.
Erica: Well, even though you're a bench riding loser, your still my brother. Just the facts.
* Lucas smiled as Erica spoke such a heart warming sentence. You turned to Eddie and said*
Y/n: I'll be over by the trailer.
Eddie: Okay, come back when you think you can handle me. * He said winking*
Y/n: You are so slick, Munson~
Eddie: I always am.
* You grinned and walked away. You walked over to Steve and Robin and sat down in a chair. You shrugged off Eddie's denim jacket and placed it beside you. You closed your eyes and decided to eavesdrop on Steve's conversation with Nancy*
Steve: It just doesn't make sense.
Robin: What doesn't make sense?
Steve: That was Dan Shelter. He graduated, like, two years ago.
Robin: So?
Steve: So he's in college. Which means he was visiting on spring break. Fast times was returned. Like, I don't know, a week ago? Right? Unless, she's got some horn dog brother we don't know about. Which is possible...

A/n: Not a cliffhanger I'm sorry, got tired all a sudden and I want to go to bed, bye.