SYNOPSIS AND AUTHOR'S NOTE

I. SYNOPSIS

"Loving her is like a barn burner, only she isn't a game to me"

✳︎

The Falling Effect: When you do something that causes something else to happen (i.e. you fall down, you scrape your knee.)

Greyson Rhodes: a 27 year old tall, muscular, hot but arrogant, NHL hockey player, rich of course, and total fuck boy.

Evelyn Lynch: a 5 foot 6 beautiful brunette, extrovert, book lover, 26 year old, owner of a bakery... and carrying NHL hockey player Greyson Rhode's baby?

II. TRIGGER WARNINGS:

This book will contain the following:

• strong language

• mature scenes (in other words: sex)

• possible mentions of abuse, drugs, alcohol, and/or rape.

• fighting (it's hockey, so duh)

Please feel free to skip any chapters if they make you uncomfortable or trigger something, I wouldn't want something to happen to one of you. I WILL be putting trigger warnings before chapters if there is something in the chapter that could trigger someone, even if it's the slightest mention of something.

III. DISCLAIMER

This book is a work of fiction, every character, business, incident, NHL team, and other situation are all from my imagination.

The Miami Mavericks are a team that I made up, therefore they belong to me, along with other teams that I make up.

Because of copyright issues I, unfortunately, cannot use the "Stanley Cup", so when you read it as the "Cup Finals", I really mean the Stanley Cup.

Thank You and Enjoy: